Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Gothic Lolita Tiara Crown Halloween Decor Sun Goddess Baroque Crown Headpiece Church Mary Baroque Tiara DIY Material Parts
$16.00-39%

temorish
WOMEN LATEX KNEE SKIRT LONG SKIRT CUSTOMIZED
$88.33-8%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Sexy High Leg Cut Dance Shorts Spandex Lycra Mid Waisted Black Booty Shorts For Girls Ballet Dancing Underpants
$12.08-29%

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

cock cage
304 stainless steel Male Chastity Device Super Small Short Cock Cage with Stealth lock Ring Sex Toy
$24.18-43%

electro anal
Electro Shock Anal Butt Plugs,Electroshock,Electrosex ,Electric Shocker Jump Eggs,Estim E stim Dildo Vibrator,BDSM Sex Toys
$5.18-4%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacuum bed self-bondage with Venus pump
(12 Mar 2019, 00:39 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Ok, here is my part list:

The Vacuumpump:
Membranpumpe 12V Druckwasserpumpe Luftpumpe Kompressor 12V Vakuumpumpe 12V
I took the 40L/min air modell (sorry, i thought it had 60L/min.)
 It needs around 5 min to suck the Air out of the Vacbed 
and it is realy stong. If i wouldn't use the Vacuumswitch, 
i hab big Vacbedlines.

This is the Vacuum switch
https://www.conrad.de/de/mater-vakuumsch...83795.html
You can adjust the Vacuum with a screwdriver. I took the lowest.
It is a changer Switch, so you can use it to switch something of
And something on the same time.

This is the magnetic valve:
https://www.magnetventile-shop.de/magnet...uert2.html
Important is the NO function (means that it is open without Power an closes 
under Power.) it needs no minimal work pressure and Opens on Vacuum too. 

This is the Timer Relays:
https://www.conrad.de/de/zeitrelais-baus...793181!!!g!! Max adjustable Time is 23min but you can use any other 12V Timer. I use it for Electromagnet Selfbondage too.

This is the battery housing i use with 10 x AA Accu 
https://www.conrad.de/de/goobay-12460-ba...639444!!!g!!

Hello! 

I'm brand-new to this forum, (not new to SB) and I'm really impressed with the control system you have created.  I love how once you press that start button it absolutely forces you to endure the "program" and will keep the vacbed in a totally airtight state.  This thread has inspired me to start planning to create a similar prototype without the milking function. 

I had a few questions I was hoping you wouldn't mind answering for me, it would really help me with planning this box so it can function at it's best:

- What type of tubing are you using for the unit? I'm guessing its 1/4" silicone? Does it have a vacuum rating before it could collapse on itself? 

- Did you incorporate a check-valve at all, or just relying on the solenoid to seal the bed? 

- Are there any heat-related issues with running the pump in an enclosed box with insulation?

- Could you explain a bit more about the vacuum pressure switch?  What is the adjustment range?  Is it 12v DC or 240v AC? I was having trouble getting info from the link you provided (English only speaker here). 

- Lastly, do you have any sort of rough wiring diagram or detailed photos you wouldn't mind sharing? 

Thank you so much in advance for your help with this.
- STR
First of all thank you for your interest.
I hope This picture will answer your questions:

Vacbdpump.jpg   

If you press the Start Button, the Timer Starts and connects "Switch in" to "Switch Out 2".
This activates the Magnetic Valve, wich closes the Air inlet and connects "Canel A" of the Vacuum Switch which Starts the Vacuum Pump.
If the preadjusted vacuumstrength is reached the Vacuum Switch, switches to "Canel B" the Vacuum Pump stops and the Milking Maschine Relais Starts the Milking Maschine.
If the Vacuum strength gets weak the Vacuum Switch Starts Canel A (the Pump) again.
If the Timer is ended the everything is turned of again. Including the Magnetic valve.
Air can get in again.

which tube you use ist not important. It only has to be stiff for not squeezing in the vacuum.
(14 Oct 2019, 00:03 )Vacbedbound Wrote: First of all thank you for your interest.
I hope This picture will answer your questions:

If you press the Start Button, the Timer Starts an connects Switch in to Switch Out 2.
This activates the Magnetic Valve, wich closes the Air inlet and Start Canel A of the Vacuum Switch which Starts the Vacuum Pump.
If the preadjusted vacuumstrength is reached the Vacuum Switch, switches to Canel B the Vacuum Pump stops and the Milking Maschine Relais Starts the Milking Maschine.
If the Vacuum strength gets weak the Vacuum Switch Starts Canel A (the Pump) again.
If the Timer is ended the everything is turned of again. Including the Magnetic valve.
Air can get in again. 

which tube you use ist not important. It only has to be stiff for not squeezing in the vacuum.

Thank you so much for all the info! 

So the vacuum switch simply interrupts the signal going to pump when the correct vacuum is achieved? (and turns on the milker).

For my build I am looking at using a 40L/minute pump as well, except the one I've chosen runs at 3.5 amps, which exceeds the capacity of the Nemo timer you are using unfortunately:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QC4...UTF8&psc=1

I found a nearly identical solution for the Nemo switch that can handle up to 10 amps, and comes in a standard relay format:

https://www.12voltplanet.co.uk/adjustabl...v-10a.html 

I believe this will work just fine, do you agree?   I'm also planning to build the entire system in a foam lined case, to hopefully make the unit as quiet as possible. 

When my parts start to arrive, I may start a thread of my own that describes the build in detail if any people are interested!
(14 Oct 2019, 03:23 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: When my parts start to arrive, I may start a thread of my own that describes the build in detail if any people are interested!

I'm definitely interested, thank you.

Are you going to use a vacbed or is the foam lined box what you're planning on using for bondage?
(14 Oct 2019, 03:37 )essanym Wrote:
(14 Oct 2019, 03:23 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: When my parts start to arrive, I may start a thread of my own that describes the build in detail if any people are interested!

I'm definitely interested, thank you.

Are you going to use a vacbed or is the foam lined box what you're planning on using for bondage?

Cool!  😊

Sorry for the confusion!  The foam lined box will contain the pump, electrical controls and wiring (this is to muffle the sound of the pump and keep everything tidy).  

I'm actually going to be starting off with a vacuum body bag from Bright & Shiny Latex.  It is a made-to-measure neck entry sack that has a special port where the user can hook up a vacuum cleaner (or vacuum pump, in my case):

https://www.brightandshinystore.com/late...m_body_bag

If my creation works successfully and reliably, I definitely want to get a full head-out vacbed from eurocatsuits.com and get sucked in nice and tight.
(14 Oct 2019, 03:23 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: So the vacuum switch simply interrupts the signal going to pump when the correct vacuum is achieved? (and turns on the milker).

For my build I am looking at using a 40L/minute pump as well, except the one I've chosen runs at 3.5 amps, which exceeds the capacity of the Nemo timer you are using unfortunately:

I found a nearly identical solution for the Nemo switch that can handle up to 10 amps, and comes in a standard relay format:

I believe this will work just fine, do you agree?   I'm also planning to build the entire system in a foam lined case, to hopefully make the unit as quiet as possible. 

When my parts start to arrive, I may start a thread of my own that describes the build in detail if any people are interested!
 yes, this is exactly what the Vacuum switch does. It works pretty good. if you don't use this kind of switch the pump won't stop sucking. This kind of pump can suck realy strong and you will get lines all over your body.

if you want you can also use the milking machine Relais to Start an Estim.

Your other components look pretty good. It should work like mine.
(14 Oct 2019, 03:23 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: I believe this will work just fine, do you agree?   I'm also planning to build the entire system in a foam lined case, to hopefully make the unit as quiet as possible.

Be careful with the Magnetic Valve and foam lined cases. These Valves can get realy hot after a fiew minutes. They are build to close for a longer time and work under a higher temperatur to, but your foam may melt.

And Verry important:

Use a Magentic valve, that is normaly open and closes under power and a Battery
to power the whole system, so you can get free in case of something going wong with the Relais!!!
(14 Oct 2019, 18:26 )Vacbedbound Wrote:
(14 Oct 2019, 03:23 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: I believe this will work just fine, do you agree?   I'm also planning to build the entire system in a foam lined case, to hopefully make the unit as quiet as possible.

Be careful with the Magnetic Valve and foam lined cases. These Valves can get realy hot after a fiew minutes. They are build to close for a longer time and work under a higher temperatur to, but your foam may melt.

And Verry important:

Use a Magentic valve, that is normaly open and closes under power and a Battery
to power the whole system, so you can get free in case of something going wong with the Relais!!!

I will definitely be sure to test the valve to see how warm it gets in a closed space for 30 minutes.  

Yes, I was sure to order a N.O valve.  A normally closed valve would be a very dangerous part to use with this SB machine! 

Most of my parts for my machine are in the mail as I type this message!  I should be starting my build thread in the coming weeks!  😁
(14 Oct 2019, 09:29 )Vacbedbound Wrote:
(14 Oct 2019, 03:23 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: So the vacuum switch simply interrupts the signal going to pump when the correct vacuum is achieved? (and turns on the milker).

yes, this is exactly what the Vacuum switch does. It works pretty good. if you don't use this kind of switch the pump won't stop sucking. This kind of pump can suck realy strong and you will get lines all over your body.

if you want you can also use the milking machine Relais to Start an Estim.

Your other components look pretty good. It should work like mine.

Update!  I received many parts for my vacuum system build, and I'm starting the initial building and testing now!  

How did you adjust and calibrate your vacuum switch?  I bought the same unit, but I am unsure if the adjustment screw should be all the way in or all the way out to achieve the correct amount of pressure.

Thanks for your help as always!
I started with the lowest level (adjustment screw completely turned in) of the switch and turned it up just 1/8 turning. That did it for me. You can try how strong the pump sucks until it gets turned off by using a tube you stick in some Latex clothing. Put the tube and your hand inside and seal it with your other hand.
But be careful the pump is pretty strong. You will get vacbed lines fast, if you turn up the switch to high.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Euro Catsuit's Vacuum Sleep Bag with Vacuum Attachment Peeklemeekle 16 1,150 31 Oct 2023, 22:10
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Self bondage spread eagle on the bed - gone wrong Peeklemeekle 4 2,221 20 Aug 2022, 17:25
Last Post: Tinker D
vacbed with x10 program with venus 2000 strap0nme 26 30,782 24 May 2019, 07:02
Last Post: franz löve
selfbondage with venus 2000 tightbound 22 43,869 01 Jan 2019, 12:09
Last Post: madjack
Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style white_angel 15 47,118 10 Jan 2012, 19:05
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: essanym (3) , Like Ra (6) , SlaveToRubber (5) , Vacbedbound (16) , vacman33 (2) , white_angel (2)