Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
sexy lovers lingerie unisex latext black and transparent handmade latex double hoods couple mask cekc uniform fetish costumes
$49.61-11%

anal training
Silicone Anal Beads Butt Plug Training Set Huge Flared Base Wearable Hollow Anal Plug Prostate Massage G spot sex Toy Man Women
$4.36-32%

anime fetish
Men Metallic Wetlook Latex Open Face One Piece Bodysuit Zentai Suit Shinny Faux Leather Catsuit Fetish Cosplay Costume Club Wear
$217.85

shapewear
Seamless Women Waist Trainer Body Slimming Tummy Control Belt lingerie Shapewear Underwear Body Shaper Lady Corset Belt Stomach
$4.86

crossdress anime
Femboy Anime Crossdressing Metal Plaque Poster Wall Pub Custom Bar Party Cinema Tin Sign Poster
$131.87-52%

inflatable anal plug
Vibrator Inflatable Anal Butt Plug Prostate Massager Dilator Big Dildo Insertion G Spot Expansion Stimulator Adult Sex Toy
$18.40

chastity cage
Pink Plastic Male Chastity Device Penis Ring CB6000 CB6000S Cock Cage Chastity Cage Penis Sleve Lock Adult Games Sex Toys G7-3-5
$27.30-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Vacuum bed self-bondage with Venus pump
Even more complex ... 😁
Preparing for a new Session. 
Maybe with a other mouth an nose free mask and 
a ballgag harness for Today.
Maybe i will use my Actioncam to 
Film and make a fiew gif's for you.

IMG_6777.JPG   
(15 Mar 2019, 19:22 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Preparing for a new Session.
Maybe with a other mouth an nose free mask and
a ballgag harness for Today.
Maybe i will use my Actioncam to
Film and make a fiew gif's for you.

Who made your vacuum bed with the penis hole like that in the picture?
I bought my Vacbed from Rubberangel (https://couturelatex.de) in Germany.
But i glued in the penis sheath myself. But if you ask them,
they can do it for you too. The Vacbed on the picture is
2.20mx1.00m and made of 0,6mm Latex.
They made it for a realy good price and the Quality ia verry good!!!
Like the Service too!
How did you the Venus head conductive to be able to use it with e-stim?
I use a Conductive Liner from Serious Kit.
You can buy it on the Serious Kit Website.
Just Email them. It isn't too expensive.
http://www.seriouskit.com/site1/Venus2000_user.html
How i promised you: Some gif´s of my last Session! I hope they are not to big.

Things get serious - The pump is done!

Vac1.gif   

Things get more serious - Milking machine starts it´s work!

Vac2.gif   

Things get way more serious - Moving my head trying to get some lecage! (But there is no lecage)

Vac3.gif   

Things get too serious - Forced orgasm!

Vac4.gif   

Things get way too serious - I am over sensitive and try to get free! (Milking goes on with no mercy!)

Vac5.gif   

Salvation - The valve opens and i can get my hand to the neck gasket to get so air in the Vacbed.

Vac6.gif   

I get realy horny if i watch this. I hope you too?!?
The Session wasn´t to long. After a fiew seconds of overstimulation, it became bearable again. About two minutes later the timer was expired. Next time i will set the timer a bit longer for a second forced orgasm.
(24 Mar 2019, 04:42 )Vacbedbound Wrote: I get realy horny if i watch this. I hope you too?!?
Oh yes!!! Thanks much for posting!! Absolutely incredible!! Especially in the self-bondage form!!!
(10 Mar 2019, 23:27 )Vacbedbound Wrote: OK, i did it! This is me 1 hour ago, getting Milked in my Vacbed!
Wow, what a ride!
[attachment=34078][attachment=34079]
lovely pics xx
(24 Mar 2019, 04:42 )Vacbedbound Wrote: How i promised you: Some gif´s of my last Session! I hope they are not to big.
Things get serious - The pump is done!
[attachment=34201]
Things get more serious - Milking machine starts it´s work!
[attachment=34202]
Things get way more serious - Moving my head trying to get some lecage! (But there is no lecage)
[attachment=34203]
Things get too serious - Forced orgasm!
[attachment=34204]
Things get way too serious - I am over sensitive and try to get free! (Milking goes on with no mercy!)
[attachment=34205]
Salvation - The valve opens and i can get my hand to the neck gasket to get so air in the Vacbed.
[attachment=34206]
I get realy horny if i watch this. I hope you too?!?
The Session wasn´t to long. After a fiew seconds of overstimulation, it became bearable again. About two minutes later the timer was expired. Next time i will set the timer a bit longer for a second forced orgasm.
wow love it xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Euro Catsuit's Vacuum Sleep Bag with Vacuum Attachment Peeklemeekle 16 1,164 31 Oct 2023, 22:10
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Self bondage spread eagle on the bed - gone wrong Peeklemeekle 4 2,250 20 Aug 2022, 17:25
Last Post: Tinker D
vacbed with x10 program with venus 2000 strap0nme 26 30,792 24 May 2019, 07:02
Last Post: franz lĂśve
selfbondage with venus 2000 tightbound 22 43,900 01 Jan 2019, 12:09
Last Post: madjack
Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style white_angel 15 47,224 10 Jan 2012, 19:05
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: essanym (3) , Like Ra (6) , SlaveToRubber (5) , Vacbedbound (16) , vacman33 (2) , white_angel (2)