Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Women Slimming Underwear Body Shaper Corrective Underwear Magnet Shapewear Slim Underbust Waist Corsets Bodysuit Girdles LY2
$15.69-23%

bondage lock
New Rattlesnake Male Chastity Device Cobra Cock Cage with 4 Size Penis Ring Dick Sleeve Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toy for Men
$44.70

remote app vibrator
Vibrators Wearable Vibrating Panties App Remote Sex Toys for Women 9 Speed Powerful Thrusting Vibrations Adult Couples Sex Goods
$23.20

crossdress fetish latex
(FErubber 11) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Headhood with Breath Tube SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$241.78-11%

time lock bondage
Three Layers Metal Cock Ring Metal Penis Stretcher Delay Time Testicles Enhance Erection Bondage Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men 18
$23.62

hentai
Sexy Nude Mousepad RGB Gaming Mouse Mat Large Ass Mouse Pad LED Gamer NSFW Computer Desk Mat Big Boobs Carpet Hentai Accessories
$316.39-50%

roanyer
ROANYER Silicone Fake Nipple Cover For Crossdressing False Nipples Sticker Attachable Reusable Breast Chest Paste Shemale
$79.86-83%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacbed one way valve
Hello everyone,
I am a new member of this forum and a vacbed lover.

I am holding a silent air tight vacbed form slinkyskin (http://www.vacbed.co.uk/).
But when I switch off the vacuum cleaner, the vacbed doesn't suck very tight.

I got a spring check valve from slinkyskin   vacbed_valve-01.jpg    , but I think it's not very efficient, some air get into the vacbed after I turn off the vacuum cleaner.

Is anyone know about which type of one way valve is best for the air-tight?

I have seen about the video of vacbed from kinkengineering, which is really good at air-tight, Any anyone know what valve did they use?

Many thanks and sorry about my english mistakes.
Although an airtight valve is needed for your vac bed, I think I would have that leaks a little. And this is why.
If your vac bed is are tight, there is a very good chance you could get into trouble.
If the valve leaked a bit, like a tire with a slow leak, sooner or later you will be free.
But that's just my thoughts.
A one way valve can be made using a few pieces of plumbing fittings and a rubber ball, I suspect the valve in the image is similar to this style.
The ball is held against the seal by a soft spring, but the vacuum cleaner is strong enough to work the ball against the spring allowing the air to be pulled out. Then when turned off the spring pushes the ball back against the the valve seat, but the now low pressure in the vac bed also pulls the ball tight.
If the ball to valve seat fit is not good then it will leak.
But as @Tinker D said you need something to leak somewhere or you will be stuck.
Other people have a T piece in the pipes that has an ice bung in it, this will eventually melt and release you.
Found on eBay:
vacuum bed air valve 1
vacuum bed air valve 2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best way to broadcast live video? jasapasa 18 8,176 05 Oct 2020, 13:57
Last Post: shemhamforash
Another secure way to tie wrists than cinch noose/wrist coil? nylonslave 8 12,867 23 Dec 2015, 17:48
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Easy to make one way rope pull device paul knight 7 51,433 12 Apr 2014, 21:36
Last Post: BoundWolf

Contributors: latexcatsuitvacbed (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (1)