Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-31) Handmade Full Head Silicone Mask Masquerade Party Crossdresser Doll Japan Cartoon Kigurumi Cosplay Masks Anime Girl
$920.23-9%

manyjoy
PU Leather BDSM Black PU Leather Hood Mask Full Head Face Cover Costume Restraint for Role Play Cosplay Adult Toys Sexy Toys
$12.60-30%

soronssy
Sexy glossy silky Women Over Knee Compression long Socks Thigh High Stockings oily Shiny Smooth Elastic sports Stockings MEN
$255.83-30%

time lock bondage
Sex Toys For Men Bdsm Bondage Penis Stainless Metal Rings Goods For Adults 18 Foreskin Correction Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation
$3.99-43%

CYOMI
CYOMI C Cup Silicone 9-point Vagina Bodysuit Silk Cotton Crossdresser Silicone Breast Fake Boobs Pussy Shemale Transgender 1G
$897.46-58%

latex fetish
Mens Sexy Soft Leather Short Pants For Sex Latex Sheath Underwear Sexy Bottom Male Patent Leather Fetish Boxer Hot Pants Sexi
$7.15

ikoky
IKOKY Delay Ejaculation Cock Ring Extender Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men Male Erection Stretcher Cheap Things Silicone
$3.65

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Useful self-bondage device?
A very quick post to share one of my 'finds' - a combination lock d-link or Carabineer.

combi-lock.JPG   

I found two of these for £1 (less than 2 euros) in a local discount store some years ago. They are great for delaying your release until daylight or a timed light comes on, or even until your hands are free to remove a hood/blindfold.

A very adventurous (mad!) person might even try to work out the combination by chance - there are only 1000 possibilities, but I would never advise that as the combination tumblers are fiddly to move and I guarantee you would stay stuck!

As I’ve often said – it pays to keep your eyes open for little things that can spice up your playtime

MJ
Great find MadJack! If you are blindfolded it will stay locked, of course. In this case it can be used to delay the release - hood must be taken off first.
Unfortunately not true. Just tried exactly same device, and I could open it with closed eyes in 2-3 minutes, just some pressure is needed, and its quite easy to position right numbers even with hands on my back. This is because quality of this lock is not good. So in theory it looks good but in practice this is waste of money.
I once had a combination bike lock. If you put it under some strain and then rotated each ring you could feel a slight click as each correct number was reached, it was useless as a security device.
(09 Jul 2011, 10:52 )culmor Wrote: I once had a combination bike lock. If you put it under some strain and then rotated each ring you could feel a slight click as each correct number was reached, it was useless as a security device.

I think, about 90% of all combination locks are like this. You have to spend more money, if you want a secure one. On the other hand, for those, who are not into timed bondage, it could be a pretty safe device, and it adds a small delay to freedom.
Unlike cheaper versions you can't 'feel' when the tumblers are in position with these Squire combination locks:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Henry-Squire-CP40-...1c1c9a1258

In another life I encounter them when securing access to outdoor locations and they seem reliable enough (though, as with any device, there are occasional failures - so beware!)

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rope Armbinder perhaps useful for selfbondage Strappado 2 3,413 05 Oct 2020, 17:45
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Built an Edging/Orgasm Denial Device jamesdeville 13 13,532 10 Aug 2018, 13:08
Last Post: white_angel
Modular selfbondage/bdsm device madscientist 18 18,845 10 Nov 2017, 10:08
Last Post: Max515
Problems with the selfbondage 'ring device' madjack 20 176,454 19 Mar 2016, 23:08
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Wrist Device straitlaced8b 11 13,798 23 Jan 2016, 22:59
Last Post: kittyfur

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Hermiod (1) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (2) , Strappado (1)