Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
EMS Sleep Aid Watch Microcurrent Pulse Sleeping Anti-anxiety Insomnia Hypnosis Device Fast Sleep Rest Wristband Watch Relief
$10.91

2022 chastity
2022 new Resin Male Chastity Device Suppress Sensual Passion cock Cage With Hidden Lock Ring Sex Toy For Men
$32.06-52%

oil shiny bodycon
Vintage Suspender Belt With Thigh High Stockings High Waist Mini Bodycon Skirt Oil Shiny Wedding Lingerie Harness For Women
$8.63-30%

crossdresser silicone mask
(C2-047) Handmade KIGURUMI Silicone Rubber Face Masks Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll Anime Role Play
$845.78-10%

ballet high heels
2PCS Silicone Toe Protector Shoes Soft Forefoot Breathable Toe Pads Ballet Toe Caps Cushions Metatarsal Covers High Heel Shoes
$2.06

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 Spring Summer New Solid Color Long Sleeves High Waist Skinny Pants Set For Women Yoga Fitness Sports Suit
$277.92-30%

1d oil pantyhose
Summer Ultra-thin 1D Transparent Tights For Women Crotchless Erotic Lingerie Silk Pantyhose Oil Shiny Long Stockings Clubwear
$7.31

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ultimate Torture Machine v1.0 (with pictures)
Oh yes, please! I'm currently tinkering around on something, though I take a little different approach, and seeing a fellow tinkerer's work would be very inspiring. What you designed looks great (Perhaps you could put some schematics, specifically circuit diagrams. How do you hook up sensors and machines to each other? How are they controlled)?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
(30 Jan 2015, 22:53 )Vixien Wrote: I must say that I have some serious doubts regarding "reality" of this.
What makes it a typical "Boundanna scenario".
(08 Feb 2015, 16:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Jan 2015, 22:53 )Vixien Wrote: I must say that I have some serious doubts regarding "reality" of this.
What makes it a typical "Boundanna scenario".

Well, we are still waiting for the proof of concept. Even pictures of some part of "the machine" . I think that all of us are very interested to see something like that.

"Boundanna" - 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

But if it'd been real, it'd probably be the invention of the year (at least for me, being a little (or sometimes more than a little) M.
Still, though, it's in "ideas, requests and fiction" - sounds like the place to be for it...
(08 Feb 2015, 21:36 )madscientist Wrote: Still, though, it's in "ideas, requests and fiction" - sounds like the place to be for it...
Very true.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep throat challenge machine James_north26 0 1,391 24 Mar 2022, 00:31
Last Post: James_north26
The Dream Machine darkwhispers327 6 4,037 29 Dec 2019, 16:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Petplay Self Training (with pictures) MSM 1 8,857 02 Feb 2015, 16:01
Last Post: Like Ra
Nipple torture or waiting? jasapasa 3 6,269 05 Feb 2014, 15:10
Last Post: Frank
How to torture myself bdsmaniana 7 9,781 14 May 2012, 18:39
Last Post: bdsmaniana

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , madscientist (2) , MSM (4) , Vixien (3)