Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage sack
BDSM Bodystocking Bodysuit Lingerie ,See Through Whole Body Stockings Sack Pantyhose,,Sex Toys For Couples
$6.88

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$650.98-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Platform Boots Real Leather Thick Heels Black Beige Booties 2021 Side Zip Ladies Shoes Woman Size 37 38 39
$111.31-38%

app chastity
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Male Chastity Device Belt APP Remote Control Penis Cage With Cock Ring Lock Sex Toy For Men Gay
$502.77

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Sexy Buttocks Enhancement Padded Pants Hip Butt Lifter Panties Open Crotch Shaper Underwear Big Ass Shapewear
$214.13-50%

remote app vibrator
Telescopic Vibrating Butt Plug Anal APP Vibrator Wireless Remote Sex Toys for Women Ass Anal Dildo Prostate Massager Buttplug
$17.65

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

US shopping options
I'm new to this site (which I love by the way) and have a simple (?) question: if I go into a major US retailer (Target, Walmart, etc.), which of the usual brands/models of panty hose are the shiniest? The package descriptions don't seem to indicate shininess and I don't want to buy a bunch of different packages just to try them out. I am confident enough to buy panty hose and other female attire in major stores but don't want to spend a long amount of time hanging out in the hosiery section reading the packaging.

Thanks in advance.

devo
Your best bet will be shiny tights from a dance store. Brands like Body Wrappers or Capezio Ultra Shimmery. Department stores carry Hanes Silk Reflections (great leg definition, not very shiny). Sears also carry their own brand (my favorite control top), but not shiny. Nordstroms has a larger selection of pantyhose, and there, I would ask for help.

Yes, the packages don't help. If there are color swatches available, you could check the shine without buying. Don't worry about hanging out.

If you are over 190 pounds, your selection is very limited: Body Wrappers A55x or something from Wolford.

Best of luck.
Mike

(17 Sep 2013, 00:27 )devo Wrote: I'm new to this site (which I love by the way) and have a simple (?) question: if I go into a major US retailer (Target, Walmart, etc.), which of the usual brands/models of panty hose are the shiniest? The package descriptions don't seem to indicate shininess and I don't want to buy a bunch of different packages just to try them out. I am confident enough to buy panty hose and other female attire in major stores but don't want to spend a long amount of time hanging out in the hosiery section reading the packaging.

Thanks in advance.

devo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any current USA pantyhose shopping suggestions? sweetrubber 7 4,046 18 Sep 2020, 21:54
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: devo (1) , tight_mike (1)