Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Fully Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Ejaculation Realistic Powerful Auto Sucking Channel Pocket Pussy Real Vagina Toys for Men
$81.68-33%

masturbator
Triple Finger Vibrator Masturbation Clit GSpot Orgasm Massager Condom Stick Dildo Rabbit Vibrating Stick Sex Toys for Women
$3.58-2%

shiny swimsuit
2024 New Shiny Love Metal Halter Mini Pink Bikini Female Swimsuit Women Swimwear Heart Ring Deco Bather Bathing Suit Swim
$90.94-19%

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Ultrathin Stockings Seamless Invisible Transparent Socks Sexy Pantyhose
$16.94-40%

inflatable anal plug
Anal Dilator Super Huge Inflate Anal Plug Silicone Big Butt Plug G Spot Prostate Massager BDSM Anal Dildo Sex Toys For Women Men
$4.21-3%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Realistic Big Dildo Vibrator Telescopic Female Masturbation Suction Cup Heating Penis Remote Control Dick for Women Sex Toys
$34.05-52%

corset
Plus Size Sexy Slimming Shaper Belt Breathable Women Waist Cincher Girdle Body Shapewear Corset Belts Ultra Thin Belly Seamless
$7.34-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Two Links to Possibly Explore
LR said:
"Didn't I tell you that I love King Crimson and electric Jazz? "

Probably. I blame 60's brain damage and exposure to King Crimson. They played at a local Detroit legendary venue called the Grande' Ballroom on I think a Wednesday night to less then a thousand people and no one was sure if they were really any good or not. First, there was a guy sitting on a stool playing guitar, a guy playing a sax and flute (not at all common with the new brand of rock) and there was this boxy keyboard that was noisy, cranky and exuded some very, very interesting and weird sounds never heard live before, like people singing, boat horns, animals and all those sonics from the first album. I could not wait to get that LP (yup folks, this was the era of vinyl records) and I played it on my $29.95 K-Mart turntable through my Silvertone amp when my folks weren't around. Loud. I also got the chew job from my mom for going into "nigger town" on a school night. It was the late 60's and I took the bus. Detroit back then was pretty much broken down into black and white sections with few mixed neighborhoods. Now, Detroit is pretty much just broken down and can't be sold for scrap. Not cost effective to haul away. That show, a Life changing event I do wish I could revisit. One of those things about having 20-20 when it comes to hindsight. King Crimson I consider ear orgasm material, especially that first album. I still have a minor meltdown when I hear any of it.

Enjoy,
Dworkin

The best music was made between '68 and '77. With some exceptions (e.g. Dire Straits), of course. Definitely not without some help from Albert Hofmann's invention which was made illegal in 1968. Apparently the bare fact of banning LSD made it even more popular amongst musicians 😉

Or they moved from LSD to psilocybin and mescaline instead?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tights for Men - some links SwimBond 3 5,967 25 Oct 2015, 20:56
Last Post: Culmor
two pairs Tights 0 2,864 16 Oct 2014, 10:00
Last Post: Tights

Contributors: Dworkin (9) , Like Ra (11) , madjack (1) , Uncle (1)