Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
Print Random Loafers Shoes Women Flats Pointed Toe Sandals 2024 Summer Shallow New Sport Casual Shoes Fashion Cozy Female Shoes
$14.96-19%

speerise
Women Metallic Spandex Unitard Dance Costumes Shiny Catsuit Onstage Dancewear Sexy Costumes Sleeveless Bodysuit Step On Foot
$215.38-34%

breath control latex
(FErubber 038) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$154.71-9%

anime fetish
2022 Men T Shirt Streetwear Hoodie Men Long Sleeve Fishnet Mesh Transparent Breathable Tops Sexy Underwear Fetish Nightwear
$20.56-50%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men's Oil Shiny Pantyhose JJ Pouch Stockings Underwear Ultra Thin Tights Elastic Transparent Man Socks Leggings
$12.62-41%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Gilrs Ballet Dance Leotard with Skirts Kids Ballerina Gymnastics Bodysuits Toddler Class Professional perform Costumes
$23.96-30%

tpe penis
15 2.8cm Strong Suction Cup Jelly Realistic Dildo Penis Anal Female Sexy Products Sex Toys for Woman Adults 18 Men Sexyshop
$6.34-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tucking
Yea....
Those things are for smaller guys, like 28 to 32 waistline.
Not guys like me that’s a 38 waistline.
The one I have:
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AByVOW
has elastic straps in two sizes. My belly circumference is just over 40 inches and it gives no problems.
"Tuck-friendly swimsuits" - sounds interesting!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/consumers-...-elsewhere
Adidas swimsuit ad draws backlash for 'erasing women': 'This seems coordinated' | Fox News
(07 Sep 2018, 03:17 )Like Ra Wrote: There are two more bigger series of images, but I still do not understand how it's done 😁

Show Content

Seems fairly easy to do. Will likely attempt later.

Tested, method is useful but I don't have enough actual skin in the area to do this
Dear Reader, 

So as a transwoman, I've had my fair share of experiences with attempting to create the outline or shape in my crotch that I desire. I've tried tucking in various ways, some take too long, some are unreliable, some are only good for short periods and etc etc. The biggest hurtle to the ultimate tuck is that our bodies are all different, we all have different skin types, different sizes, and ultimately different anatomy. 

So my tried and true method that I've been using for the last 6+ months is with using athletic tape, I buy it by the roll from Amazon (hyperlinked) and that lasts me for a few weeks, maybe 2 or so. By the math, its much cheaper than buying the actual tucking kits or tuck tape that sells for an outrageous amount. 

So I'll lay it out as a set of steps that I do and I get a tuck that I wear to the gym to do yoga/ run/ lift, wear whatever underwear I feel like, or none at all, and never have to worry about it slipping or having to remove it for the bathroom. Now there are two varations that I'll use, and one I will depending on what my needs are for hygene but its not starting from scratch. And the best part is that I wear it comfortably all day. I of course start making sure everything is dry, clean, hairless and free of lotion. 

1. Take the tape and youre going to precut at least 3 pieces of tape. I like to keep to about 4-5 inches and the 3rd at about 7-8. 
  2. Take your testicles, push them back up into their canals, they'll be safe up there (but too much time and they can overheat and it might cause issues with your sperm later on if thats a real concern to you, remember it takes 6 months to cycle all the way anew). 
  3. Pull your penis down, and wrap the extra skin from where your testies used to be around your penis, like a cute lil burrito. 
  4. Take one of the smaller pieces of tape, remove the protective paper (if it has it, not all do) and start taping around your little burrito. I go from right to left from my POV, with the first piece of tape closer to the head of my penis (as its sticking out just barely from the extra skin) and wrap from one side, across the top to the other. Ideally it should almost wrap all the way around once, any more gets too bulky. 
  5. For the second I do the same thing just further up, my goal is to create a total wrap around the penis so that when it naturally gets goes soft and moves around while I'm moving around it can slide back and forth wrapped in the skin and the tape hold the skin folds in place. I'll try to find a picture, but if there's none on the net, I may just upload my own, no promises though!
  6. At this point your penis should be entirely wrapped up, with the tip poking out and able to move freely. Be careful not to have too much skin free at the base, you could potentially untuck accidentally from that, HRT has made my size incredibly small and it can do the craziest things (like ever see a cat slide under a door, it feels like that). 
  7. Take the longer tape, attach it centered about an inch above your own base, make sure there is a solid attachement to your skin and then stretch the tape and attach down the length of your tuck, then stretch it around your butt and here is where there is a variation. You can either run it up your crack, usually I will pick a single butt cheek and follow that as close as I can, or I will deviate to avoiding that area entirely and go across one butt cheek or the other. (alternativly you can take and split the long piece of tape partway down the middle longways and split it with each half going to each cheek. 

Generally for step 7 I am squatting down, but yeah there it is, you end up with a cute lil burrito thats tucked back, and with practice you can learn how to manipulate your tuck to have it more resebmle a vulva, especially with a pair of lace panties or a thong. To pee while wearing your tuck all you need to do it untape the longer portion partially, pull your burrito edges back, exposing the head thats tucked down in there, pull it out and point it down and pee. Very much the same for the other need that may arise. 

There is one other thing that I may or may not do and that is to not use the third piece all together, with my size and mixed with like jeans or a dress/ skirt for example, that third piece really isnt necessiary as everything just sits nice and small and hidden away. 

I wear this tuck for doing things like yoga, running, weightlifting at the employee gym where I work, (I'm fully out if that changes anything, socially, professionally etc.) I work out in yoga pants, the tightest and smallest of gym shorts, typically wear thongs for comfort workouts, and I never have any issues with this tuck being umcomfortable or needing to be fixed cause it popped out mid activity. Obviously if you're sweating heavily and showering, (you should be doing both) the tuck should be removed, everything should be washed and then replaced once dry. So thats it, and like I said, if its too confusing for the mid point, I can try to take a few photos to illiustrate. 

Trans, CD, Drag Queen or literally any other reason you may want to tuck on a regular basis, this is my go to, and I hope it helps you, who ever you are.
I would like to drawings on this is done.
Note, I said drawings, not photos.

Contributors: BondageGreen (1) , Culmor (3) , Katee33 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (5) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (8) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Zooy (1)