Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Tucking - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-All-things-CD-Xplay-TV-TS-TG-Drag-Sissies-femboys)
+--- Thread: Tucking (/Thread-Tucking)

Pages: 1 2 3

Tucking - Culmor - 07 Jun 2014

Here's some interesting advice on crossplay from the main western cosplay forum. I think you can take it that the advice for male crossplayers to 'use a pantiliner ... for those of you who get a bit... aroused and "leaking"...it keeps things a bit drier and makes for easier cleanup' means there's a major fetish element here...

Quote:Well, here's one issue that comes up a lot. How a guy can hide things 'down there'. There have been links to a few different ways to do it, but I'm not partial to any of those methods myself. So, I'll try and explain things for those who want to know.

Warning: I'm going to be blunt and a bit graphic, so if you don't wanna read it, stop now. I can't really explain and be delicate about it, though. Fair warning has been given.

Well... first suggestion is to shave as much hair as possible from around the sac. It's a good idea to at least trim all the hair above it too. If the hair is too long, it can poke through panties, and that's not a good look. Less hair also makes it less painful if you decide to use tape.

The hardest part about everything, though, is the actual 'tuck'. Your testicles came down when you went through puberty. The goal is to try and put them back up there. Lay down on your back, and gently push them into your body and up. You'll need to spend a lot of time prodding and trying to find where they go, but once you do, they'll sort of 'pop in'. Don't force this. It shouldn't hurt too much. When you're laying back, they should stay in fairly well.

Once you get the hang of that, there are a few ways to keep everything in. My preffered method is to pull all of the loose skin from the sac towards my rear, and try and stretch it so there's no slack. That way there's no space for the testicles to pop into.
A firm control panty or girdle can do the job, if you just do that and push your penis back. For skimpier stuff, though, and when you can't wear something that bulky, tape works and can be worn with really skimpy bikini panties, etc.

You can then pull tape from your front, across the sac, and tight to your cheeks. Use clear medical tape with some stretch. You want the stretch. Trust me. And it needs to hold well, since this tape will get pulled at a lot. You can even use the bathroom with this setup, you'll just have to sit down. Your penis will be pulled downwards a bit if you get aroused, though, so no fun in the hotel room with the tape still on. Not something I'd do anyways. Then just tuck your penis back between your legs, and pull on a tight-fitting pair of panties. I used to try really stretchy panties thinking they'd hold stuff in better. Silly me. It's better to get something non-stretchy, and everything should stay in place fine. You can use tape if you like too, just kind of wrap it around the shaft and pull it back towards the cheeks too. Try and keep tape off the head, and only put the tape on when you're soft, or it won't hold. You can sit down and use the bathroom like this too, but you'll have to wipe off.

Well, whatever you need to do, getting the balls out of the way is the most difficult part at first. After that, you can use this method, or a few other ones to tape with. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to do, and comfortable for long periods of time.

I also figured out another way that works pretty well. Just use a pantiliner (the really thin ones with wings) in whatever panties you wear, and it helps smooth things out and keep things in better. They're not that expensive, and... well... for those of you who get a bit... aroused and "leaking" (I shouldn't need to explain that one, but it can be either from what you're wearing or whatever sort of attention you're getting), it keeps things a bit drier and makes for easier cleanup.

I told you it would be graphic, but it's the best way to explain everything... any questions or comments? 😋

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Tinker D - 07 Jun 2014

Very good. I use to be able suck my balls in my body years ago.
But now, it takes a bit of doing. But at one tome, I found a pair of panties that not only holds everything in, but it also adds a little more to the front and the rump, giving you a bigger bottom and a better figure.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 07 Jun 2014

(07 Jun 2014, 09:47 )culmor Wrote: Here's some interesting advice on crossplay from the main western
Does it work for you? I tried once, but failed.

(07 Jun 2014, 09:47 )culmor Wrote: How a guy can hide things 'down there'.
And what about the opposite - how to emphasize the things "down there"? 😋

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 08 Jun 2014

Quote:Does it work for you? I tried once, but failed.

Yes, I find it really easy, it even happens spontaneously sometimes, particularly when the weather's cold. That said, the boys don't disappear completely when pushed up, a guy crossplaying Kodachi Kuno in her green leotard confided in me that he still had to pad a bit to hide the bumps.

Quote:And what about the opposite - how to emphasize the things "down there"? Tongue

I'm aware that FtM crossplayers 'bind' and 'stuff' but it's not an area I've ever investigated (fnarr fnarr kyick kyick).

cock tucking - Tights - 19 Jul 2014

what the best way to tuck your cock away so you cant see the lump.

dont say between your legs... that dont work when you get a hard on.. painful.

most the time i wear girdles. but not always

how dose this guy do it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXqTNsfktG0

RE: cock tucking - vanessa_fetish - 20 Jul 2014

possibly able to tuck testes inside. I can't - one has a cyst and no way it can go up.

When I have something to where that is uber tight, and especially going to an event, I use duct tape (yes, that is it's name for those who call it "duck" tape lol) or proper medical tape.

For anything else, 3 pairs of tight panties wear one at least can encompass all if you get my meaning.

Getting hard or turned on, yes, can be a prob, but worth it for diff things. If I need it out for anything, I use the panties. For events etc, tape, since I can't tuck the testes inside.

Kinda moot now that I am in chastity for my Mistress lol. Can't tuck that well at all 😋

Nice Tucking... ;) - TightSlip - 12 Aug 2018

<sigh> 😊

RE: Nice Tucking... ;) - TightSlip - 14 Aug 2018

(12 Aug 2018, 22:16 )tightslip00 Wrote: <sigh> 😊

Another excellent tuck...

RE: Nice Tucking... ;) - TightSlip - 17 Aug 2018

I was surprised too! [gif]
 0706FE5D-B891-432B-A56F-6495E74263BD.gif thumbnail   

RE: Nice Tucking... ;) - TightSlip - 06 Sep 2018

Okay, so this is actually disturbing. Apparently this guy is tucking himself and then using glue to seal everything closed. Maybe I’m just an innocent, but I’ve never encountered this before.

Show Content