Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Womens Shiny Metallic Short Mini Skirt Faux Leather Split Mini Skirts Low Waist Elastic Waistband Clubwear for Pole Dancing
$3.85-31%

crossdress anime
MINISO Sanrio Kuromi Cinnamoroll Crossdressing Cat Plush Doll Melody Hello Kitty Crossbody Storage Bag Adjustable Shoulder Strap
$17.51-50%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Soft Long realistic big dildo vibrator penis telescopic swing heating silicone dildos female remote control vibrators for women
$13.31

kigurumi mask crossdress
C-412-48 Customize Full Head Resin Cartoon Cosplay Japanese Character Anime Role Play Crossdress Kigurumi Mask With Back Shell
$943.80

ultra shimmery tights
Womens Open Crotch Bodysuit Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Body Stocking Pantyhose Lingerie Nightwear
$60.63-40%

XCKNY
XCKNY sexy Satin glossy top oil shine bottoming shirt sleeveless suspender vest versatile sports Yoga swimming underwear bra
$44.21-33%

latex bondage
Latex Vacuum bed Latex Sleep Bed Bag Fetish Bondage Bodysuits Body Bag Vacuum Bed without Head Out and Frame Bed Only
$2178.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Transparent rubber tights and catsuits
😋

youtube.com/watch?v=gbt9YQgQ_5E

youtube.com/watch?v=EJNWwda1CNs
Now I will confess that Ms Monroe just doesn't do it for me and I simply don't get the fuss about her, but I appreciate she is admired by many and hope this image might bring a smile to some 😊

tumblr_n4y4o8tutn1twnryco1_500.jpg   

enjoy

MJ
Quote:Now I will confess that Ms Monroe just doesn't do it for me...

Marilyn's movies, her life choices. her voice and (so far as I can tell) her personality leave me cold too. She comes across to me as a cynical manipulator who was herself used and abused by those far cleverer and far more powerful she was. But if you're going to play that game be sure you have the wits for it, I have no more sympathy for Marilyn than I do for the drunken, drugged-up media tart Lady Di (who Marilyn always reminds me of).

Odd that they both ended up dying in mysterious accidents while romantically linked to enormously rich men with close ties to Heads of State and while the press had suggested they were pregnant, eh?

But as for Marilyn's body ❗ 😁
 transparent-latex-105.jpg    Errrm.....

And these three photos are from this eBay ad: transparent latex leggings

transparent-latex-109-catsuit.jpg     transparent-latex-108-pantyhose.jpg     transparent-latex-107-stockings.jpg   

Funny, none of these photos are apparently the real photos of the leggings 😊 (sold, though) Most photos from private US eBay lots are much worse than well-known Chinese ads. Either completely not related (like these 3, but I like them, hence posted here) or completely out of focus 😁
 image.jpg   
Not sure if this one was aeady posted:

transparent-latex-106-stockings-gloves.jpg   
http://xhamster.com/movies/3488126/trans..._fuck.html

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/transparent-...ck-3488126
 image.jpg   
Transparent latex as the second skin? Or the first skin? 😋

transparent-latex-110-catsuit.jpg   
More transparent latex lovelies:

tumblr_nb4yctLYy71sljrnmo1_500.jpg     tumblr_ncianvMAZV1snlh2oo1_500.jpg    - loving the seams, not so sure about the black around mouth and eyes... ?
 tumblr_ncphlhkPVc1robyeho1_500.jpg    - latex OVER fishnets? Now that's a new one to me.
 tumblr_nd4ol52rDH1tg94muo1_500.jpg    - a classic latex lady

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods Like Ra 41 52,534 20 Nov 2023, 02:26
Last Post: Jdfdfd
Latex (and other) Catsuits, Sizing Strappado 21 15,328 15 Jan 2013, 03:00
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: AkiZ (1) , Alex (3) , alexandr (1) , Atsta (5) , B1u3 (5) , balagan (2) , bondagetom1 (3) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (1) , Culmor (92) , dkimberlin (5) , doxel (1) , Dworkin (2) , FagMan (17) , gal6070 (1) , GummiTVKristin (2) , gumphil (2) , inguz (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , jtr765 (1) , kinkystef (5) , Kuroneko (3) , l8xlvr (5) , latexballet (1) , latexpert (3) , LatexSiggi (1) , latexxtom (1) , Leanne12 (2) , Like Ra (305) , ltxrob (14) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madboyevil (4) , madjack (55) , MstrChain (1) , PHcyclist (61) , rugharcz (1) , sabrina1970 (5) , shaggy420hose (4) , SLL (1) , Strappado (2) , Tights (2) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (7) , Topsissy (1) , Vacbedbound (2) , vanessa_fetish (2) , vee6 (1) , Vixien (4) , Will90MeeG (3) , Zooy (2)