Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Women Sexy PVC Latex Bodysuit Zipper Open Crotch Shiny Leather Tank Bodysuit Open Breast Exposing Wetlook Latex Leotard
$119.40-38%

electro stimulation device
Electro Shock High Performance Host Chastity Device Cock Cage Electric Shock Penis Stimulation Massage Medical Sex Toys
$26.39-25%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Elegant Skinny Mesh Bodysuit Female One Piece Clubwear Party Bodies Cut Out Transparent Rompers Black Catsuit
$24.18-39%

penis milking machine
Rechargeable Thick And Large Silicone Penis Boobs Sexyou Blowjob Vaginal Women Sex Toy Sucker Vibrator Men Wholesale
$69.37-32%

transparent panties
FINETOO 4Pcs Sexy Women's Lace Bikini Thongs Low-waist Letter Underwear Thong Female G-String Transparent Breathable Intimates
$4.53

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

app electric shock
APP Control Kegel Electric Shock Vaginal Balls For Women Clit Stimulation Vibrator Sex Toy Female Masturbation Vibrating Egg
$45.96-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tough PVC
Just wondering if anyone knows of a durable PVC or latex sleep sack? I have a PVC bag but it's ripping because of how tight i like the straps on the ankles knees and waist. I'm thinking of buying a latex bag but worried it won't hold up. Don't want to use leather I find it too hot. I have a spandex and a satin bag they work very well but I really like the air tightness of the PVC. I've seen some neoprene bags they look durable might even be like PVC?

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
http://elenaslatex.com/store/sleepsacks

The prices aren't that high and the quality is good-ish. I've ordered a dog suit from them in the past witch I've used and abused, and it's still going strong 😁
Thanks for the link what thickness did you get for the latex? I've been reading 1.0 mm is the way to go but I have no idea.

(05 Feb 2015, 11:35 )FagMan Wrote: http://elenaslatex.com/store/sleepsacks

The prices aren't that high and the quality is good-ish. I've ordered a dog suit from them in the past witch I've used and abused, and it's still going strong 😁
(05 Feb 2015, 17:20 )dangersnert Wrote: Thanks for the link what thickness did you get for the latex? I've been reading 1.0 mm is the way to go but I have no idea.

(05 Feb 2015, 11:35 )FagMan Wrote: http://elenaslatex.com/store/sleepsacks

I got the suit in 0,6 mm thickness, it has some stretch to it (which is needed in the dog suit) but not that much. For me it feels sturdy enough, but I can't speak for what's the right thickness in a sleep sack, but I would probably go with the thickest available.

Contributors: dangersnert (2) , FagMan (2)