Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Oshoplive Sporty Jumpsuit For Women Sexy Zipper Short Sleeves Sport Fitness Gym Running Jumpsuits 2024 New
$43.20-33%

stainless steel cock
2023 Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Bondage Restraint Delay Ejaculation BDSM Sex Toy For Man Stainless Steel Cockring 18+
$11.35-30%

crossdresser silicone mask
(AML)WOMEN Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection Male to Female realistic silicone masks
$145.19-8%

drozeno
DROZENO Shiny sexy leggings Men's five-cent fitness shorts Shiny silky running training quick-drying compression pants
$80.94-67%

dildo chair
Inflatable Sex Cusion with Dildo Durable Sex Furniture Inflatable Chair Cock Rider Rocker Sex Ball Female Dildo Seat Detachable
$296.37-53%

shapewear
Slimming Shorts Women Body Shaper High Waist Flat Belly Sheathing Panties Hip Lift Shaping Underwear Tummy Control Shapewear
$6.78-2%

otouch
OTOUCH Automatic Man Sucker Vibrating Sucking Male Blowjob Machine Silicone Masturbation Supplies Men Sex Toys Adult Goods
$968.18-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tough PVC
Just wondering if anyone knows of a durable PVC or latex sleep sack? I have a PVC bag but it's ripping because of how tight i like the straps on the ankles knees and waist. I'm thinking of buying a latex bag but worried it won't hold up. Don't want to use leather I find it too hot. I have a spandex and a satin bag they work very well but I really like the air tightness of the PVC. I've seen some neoprene bags they look durable might even be like PVC?

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
http://elenaslatex.com/store/sleepsacks

The prices aren't that high and the quality is good-ish. I've ordered a dog suit from them in the past witch I've used and abused, and it's still going strong 😁
Thanks for the link what thickness did you get for the latex? I've been reading 1.0 mm is the way to go but I have no idea.

(05 Feb 2015, 11:35 )FagMan Wrote: http://elenaslatex.com/store/sleepsacks

The prices aren't that high and the quality is good-ish. I've ordered a dog suit from them in the past witch I've used and abused, and it's still going strong 😁
(05 Feb 2015, 17:20 )dangersnert Wrote: Thanks for the link what thickness did you get for the latex? I've been reading 1.0 mm is the way to go but I have no idea.

(05 Feb 2015, 11:35 )FagMan Wrote: http://elenaslatex.com/store/sleepsacks

I got the suit in 0,6 mm thickness, it has some stretch to it (which is needed in the dog suit) but not that much. For me it feels sturdy enough, but I can't speak for what's the right thickness in a sleep sack, but I would probably go with the thickest available.

Contributors: dangersnert (2) , FagMan (2)