Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

armbinder
PU Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs Arm Binder Restraints Lockable Armbinder Handcuffs Adults Sex Games Fetish Sex Toys For Couples
$261.28-60%

zentai
Anime Plugsuit Cosplay Costume Ikari Shinji Zentai Bodysuit Suit Jumpsuits
$36.53-15%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Realistic dildo vibrator for women dildos sex toys heating dick remote control penis vibrators telescopic dildo anal sex machine
$27.07

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 97Cm Crotch Thigh Boots Women Mid Low Block Heels 9Cm Pointed Toe Half Zipper Fetish Drag Queen Shoes Custom Unisex
$344.85-31%

electro anal
Electric Stimulation Massage Sex Toys Electro Shock Pulse Anal Butt Plug Penis Cage/Plug/Ring Nipple Clamp Labia Clip SM Roller
$2.98

transparent pantyhose
Women Sexy Transparent Stockings Inscriptions Patterned Nylon Tights Gothic Punk Letter Printed Tattoos Pantyhose
$4.02-40%

anal
Fisting Anal Sex lubricant Butt Expansion Gel Anesthesia Lubrication Anti-pain Lube Penis Delay Sex for Men and Women 500ml
$43.17-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Top 5 Pantyhose Rules
Very sexy article on the Top 5 Pantyhose Rules (Male to Female Transformation Tips):

https://feminizationsecrets.com/male-to-...ose-rules/

What could be more feminine than a pair of silky smooth pantyhose?
Wow I was so turned on after reading this!
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
It can turn you on, but the actual info is BS 😁
(05 Oct 2018, 01:08 )Like Ra Wrote: It can turn you on, but the actual info is BS 😁
Agreed!
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
😁
(05 Oct 2018, 01:08 )Like Ra Wrote: It can turn you on, but the actual info is BS 😁

Except the part about buying the best. Nothing like a pair of Wolfords or Luxe Fatas...
(05 Oct 2018, 04:20 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Nothing like a pair of Wolfords or Luxe Fatas...
Mmm.... I was always saying, that Wolford makes pantyhose for pantyhose haters 😉 There are some exceptions, though.

One of my (and my daughter's) all-time-favourites are nur Die "Hüft" for under €3.
(05 Oct 2018, 11:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Oct 2018, 04:20 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Nothing like a pair of Wolfords or Luxe Fatas...
Mmm.... I was always saying, that Wolford makes pantyhose for pantyhose haters 😉 There are some exceptions, though.

One of my (and my daughter's) all-time-favourites are nur Die "Hüft" for under €3.

That would be "low waist" pantyhose or ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(05 Oct 2018, 12:39 )Vixien Wrote: That would be "low waist" pantyhose
Yes. Also they are VERY transparent, almost invisible, with light glassy sheen, very tight, very durable, and they do not slide down. They are my "regular" pantyhose I wear with shorts in public. Unfortunately they are not produced anymore. Next choice is nur Die "Transparent". Same 15den fabric, but "normal" top. They used to slide down, but I think the manufacturer merged two models together, and the result is tight, they sit perfectly. One downside - they become kinda scratchy after a couple of weeks.

You can find some photos here: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/index.php?s=nur+die
(05 Oct 2018, 11:40 )Like Ra Wrote:

Agreed Ra. Maybe 15 years ago, when Wolford still had stores in malls around the US, I went into the Wolford store in Seattle. A beautiful young saleslady came up to me and asked me if she could help. I stammered that I was looking for "something special" for my wife. She shot me a knowing glance and responded, "Oh Fatal Neon is very popular these days, try them, you'll be addicted. What size does your wife wear?" I spent a couple hundred that day... On another trip to Seattle I went into a lingerie store and came upon a woman trying on Starck Naked in the middle of the store, but that's a story for another day. 😁
Yes, "Fatal Neon" was and still is an exception. Unfortunately, discontinued, what confirms my point, that they are making pantyhose for pantyhose haters 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What's the best control top pantyhose? doxel 17 9,496 29 Jun 2020, 13:17
Last Post: TightsSissy

Contributors: bondagetom1 (3) , Like Ra (5) , mysecretpantyhose (2) , shinytights (1) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (1)