Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

muziskat lingerie
High Quality Women Tube Top Summer New Bra Sexy White Lace Bra Luxury French Lingerie Tulle Embroidery Underwear Crop Top Female
$26.15-54%

transparent swimsuit
Crochet Bikini Set G-String Lace Up Thong Beach Swimwear Sexy Erotic Bra T-Back Briefs Set Beach Hollow Out Transparent Swimsuit
$57.78-60%

CYOMI
CYOMI 6G Upgrade NO Oil Silicone 9-point Bodysuit with arms Internal floating point design absorbs sweat Fake Boobs Breast Forms
$2418.79-72%

wetlook
Sheath Dress PU Patent Leather Glitter Minifalda O-ring Hollow Out Wetlook Dres Halter Bandage Sexy Clubwear Open-front Babydoll
$51.13

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Ladies Lycra Spandex Full Body Unitard Women Long Sleeve Bodysuit Stage Performance Dance Costume With Stirrups
$32.65-38%

bondage hood
BDSM Bondage Headgear Soft Adjustable PU Leather Head Hood Closed Mask Open Nose Hole Erotic Sex Toys Slave Roleplay
$13.85-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos
Well i once talked to Tom, i sent an e-mail for (him/her?), i can't show you folks the e-mail but, it just seems someone's who likes the sissy stuff and hypnosis in general and does it for fun or hobby (or maybe trying to sell their own e-books?). But who knows, i'm not discarding the possibilities of unknown intentions...
(10 May 2022, 19:00 )LeilaCM Wrote: What other motives are behind his work if someone can tell?
Or the works of Bambi Prime, Bambi4ever, Belyaev aka Kilikandzer, MsJ, Kei, Goddess Gracy, SB, etc?
(11 May 2022, 00:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 May 2022, 19:00 )LeilaCM Wrote: What other motives are behind his work if someone can tell?
Or the works of Bambi Prime, Bambi4ever, Belyaev aka Kilikandzer, MsJ, Kei, Goddess Gracy, SB, etc?

Right, that is basically what I'm asking, as well as what makes Tom's hypnosis work specifically? I know others have pointed some of the techniques out, but what specifically in his videos/audio make it work? 

I know the first question is pretty broad and may not have specific answers, but still.
(11 May 2022, 02:01 )LeilaCM Wrote:
(11 May 2022, 00:16 )Like Ra Wrote:

Right, that is basically what I'm asking, as well as what makes Tom's hypnosis work specifically? I know others have pointed some of the techniques out, but what specifically in his videos/audio make it work? 

I know the first question is pretty broad and may not have specific answers, but still.

Tom Tame is a fair mc author too. In his book Pinsedo (you can get it on KU) -  a pretty good in depth private eye -to-brainwashed bimbo tale  - one of the characters mentions EMDR VR(eye movement therapy) as one of the tricks the bimbofying villains use.  

Once I read that, I realised you can see it in his videos. Notice the way your point of focus moves as you follow the circle and all that...
I really enjoy TomTame's work. I agree with Ra's assessment that the inductions are always incredibly refined, but the actual meat of the video can sometimes be lacking. Personally though when I'm really in the mood the inductions are good enough for my brain to overlook some of the more jarring aspects that come later.

I really don't think that he has any "hidden motives" he is pretty upfront that it is feminization hypnosis. And in starlight sissy he has specific lines saying that you want to take female hormones. If that's not what you want then you shouldn't watch that particular video. This is why you should do a non-trance viewing or listening if you are a highly suggestible individual.

Personally I think his rabbit hole video is his best and most complete hypnosis and brainwashing video. On one of my later viewings I found myself thinking yes sporatically thoughout the video after his inital "yes priming" and realized that he additionally used that opportunity to anchor yes to the dripping noise of the faucet and that he continues that along throughout his video. Just one example of the tons of different anchoring he does as well as his effective employment of nlp and eye movement.
(11 May 2022, 20:00 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: I really enjoy TomTame's work. I agree with Ra's assessment that the inductions are always incredibly refined, but the actual meat of the video can sometimes be lacking. Personally though when I'm really in the mood the inductions are good enough for my brain to overlook some of the more jarring aspects that come later.

I really don't think that he has any "hidden motives" he is pretty upfront that it is feminization hypnosis. And in starlight sissy he has specific lines saying that you want to take female hormones. If that's not what you want then you shouldn't watch that particular video. This is why you should do a non-trance viewing or listening if you are a highly suggestible individual.

Personally I think his rabbit hole video is his best and most complete hypnosis and brainwashing video. On one of my later viewings I found myself thinking yes sporatically thoughout the video after his inital "yes priming" and realized that he additionally used that opportunity to anchor yes to the dripping noise of the faucet and that he continues that along throughout his video. Just one example of the tons of different anchoring he does as well as his effective employment of nlp and eye movement.

No yeah for sure don't do it if you don't want that. That's what I tried to say is I'm not upset with the results of the feminization aspects. I was just worried about what could possibly be slipped into the hypnosis beyond what is just feminization and that sort without noticing. This is an extreme example but let's say making someone more violent. I know there is no talk about violence so it's just an example, but that's more what I mean to clarify. I agree that the rabbit one was the best video so far. Makes me want to watch it so bad again tbh...
Would it be possible to get a transcript of any of these files? I don't know how easy or hard it would be, but I'm curious to see what's in the suggestions as they're muffled/weaved together. Or if there's a program or something to use then I could do it instead of having someone else do it for me.
(12 May 2022, 07:41 )LeilaCM Wrote: Or if there's a program or something to use then I could do it instead of having someone else do it for me.
There is even a thread for this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2119

In short: yoputube is the best option so far, but it does not recognize two simultaneous voices.
(12 May 2022, 09:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 May 2022, 07:41 )LeilaCM Wrote: Or if there's a program or something to use then I could do it instead of having someone else do it for me.
There is even a thread for this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2119

In short: yoputube is the best option so far, but it does not recognize two simultaneous voices.

Oh okay sweet. Thanks. I think there are multiple voices put together for sure though in the main programming section.
(11 May 2022, 20:00 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: This is why you should do a non-trance viewing or listening if you are a highly suggestible individual.

As a note, if you're a particularly experienced and/or suggestible subject, this is easier said than done. Even listening to a file without intent to trance might result in you getting pulled in because of a singular lapse in focus, if the file is long or powerful enough.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) Like Ra 1,012 1,147,711 3 hours ago
Last Post: Jenni K
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,901 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem

Contributors: annitoy (1) , bobhoze (3) , candi-latex (1) , catmartyr (1) , dustymoon1 (4) , fdv161 (3) , guytohypno (1) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnotizedslut (1) , jeffkronn (1) , JesseC (1) , jthursday (1) , Kari9 (1) , LeilaCM (8) , Like Ra (30) , lurker (4) , Lycalopex (3) , napras-sword (2) , NotSpoogeanator (1) , Oldself (5) , sam_henry (1) , slut_sqrd (1) , spiraltone42 (2) , tng1206 (1) , Weeble (3)