Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Penis Pump Vacuum Pump for Penis Enlargement Male Enhancement Erection Dick Cock Pump Masturbator Penis Trainer Adult Sex Toys
$9.04

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Fashion Crotch Thigh Boots Women Multi Straps With 8 Locks High Heel Visible Platform Lockable Zipper Front Custom Legs
$363.00-33%

hentai
26cm VERTEX Elf Village 4th Villager Elf Mura Priscilla 1/6 PVC Action Figure Hentai Adults Collection Model Toy 18+ Doll
$60.50-41%

erection
50g XXL Best Big Dick Herbal Penis Enlargement Cream Male Penis Extender Erection Enhancer Increase Cock Thickening Growth
$4.83

SXXY
SXXY Super Realistic Penis Sleeve With Anti-drop Hollow High Emulation Dick Enlargement For Men Delay Ejaculation Sexshop.
$60.50-68%

SXXY
SXXY Real Veins Simulated Penis Sheath Liquid Silicone Dick Extend Sleeve Reusable Condoms Sex Toys For Men Sperm Locking Ring
$66.55-67%

anal vibrator
APP Control Adult Vibrators Dildo Vagina Endoscope Female Masturbator G Spot Endoscopic Visual Camera Video Sex Toy for Couples
$88.80-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Poll: Please select the most appropriate description of yourself, now.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
My significant other knows my secrets and loves it, maybe even participates.
17.95%
7 17.95%
My significant other knows my secrets and hates it causing serious strain on relationship.
10.26%
4 10.26%
My significant other knows my secrets and doesn't care; let's me do what I like.
20.51%
8 20.51%
I want to tell my significant other my secrets but can't find the courage.
17.95%
7 17.95%
My friends know my secrets and love it.
0%
0 0%
My friends know my secrets and hate it, this strained our friendship
2.56%
1 2.56%
My friends know my secrets and don't really care one way or the other.
7.69%
3 7.69%
I want to tell my friends my secrets but can't find the courage.
12.82%
5 12.82%
Other answer, please elaborate below.
10.26%
4 10.26%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To tell or not to tell
(30 Apr 2019, 11:24 )ltxrob Wrote: Well I clicked the ‘other’ option in the poll as realistically I needed a...

“Wife knows a lot of my kinks but not all of them.”

Rubber, bondage, some toys yes, has participated yes knows everything.... no
I keep thinking I’m going to chat about some other topics and I seem to go round and round in 6 months loops with the shall I tell her?  But so far I have not..

What do I want to discuss... a bit of chastity play, anal toys/strap on play

Will
I mention that I sometimes tie myself up when she’s not around... probably not!
I have tried talking to my wife about a few bits in the past and she just answers with “why?” Or “I don’t get it” even when I explain its my state of mind, it the sensations involve that drove me she shuns it and changes topic. The annoying thing is is that everything else on our life is perfect. House, decent cars, lovely holidays abroad, great friends, great social life. 

That’s where my suppression from her comes in regarding this. I simply don’t want to throw everything away for one quirk. Best she’s left out of it and I enjoy it when she is away for a length of time.
The initial post pretty much puts things where they should be. However, I don't think, it is necessary to talk about my kinks with just anyone. If I had a partner, she would certainly know. My mother probably knows sort of, some of my (real) friends know, and I know some stuff about them too. Perhaps, it sounds old fashion, but for me, certain things just stay at home. Apart from that, I do of course like to talk about any subject, unless it gets disgusting (for me). I had a nice co-worker who was into BDSM and we talked about her interest a lot. She was absolutely not interested in my stuff, but that was okay, I don't have a message to spread. Posting here is something else, it helps cleaning my thoughts (and perhaps I do have a message, but only to some people).

OK. that was the elaboration to my poll answer.
My vote was 'other' for a number of reasons:

My significant other is aware of 'some' of my fetish likes, but not (so far as I'm aware!) all of them. 

She isn't against or for them, and has on some rare occasions even indulged me a little - not to the full spectrum of my desires, but this did make for some very lovely 'taster' sessions 😁  

I have 'internet friends' (including members of this forum) who know much more of my loves, likes and desires. This a great outlet for me to share ideas and fantasies, even if these relationships might never evolve into anything more physical. 

MJ
(02 May 2019, 08:27 )madjack Wrote: My vote was 'other' for a number of reasons: My significant other is aware of 'some' of my fetish likes, but not (so far as I'm aware!) all of them. 
That's why I included this item in https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...r-fetishes 😉
(02 May 2019, 10:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 May 2019, 08:27 )madjack Wrote: My vote was 'other' for a number of reasons: My significant other is aware of 'some' of my fetish likes, but not (so far as I'm aware!) all of them. 
That's why I included this item in https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...r-fetishes 😉

Ah-ha! I knew I'd seen a similar poll some time ago - just checked and my vote and comment is consistent across both  😁

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others maid13 35 32,546 06 Sep 2023, 16:55
Last Post: Tinker D