Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
Shengrenmei T type Open Crotch Sexy Oily Pantyhose for Women lingerie Cos Anime Silk Transparent Stocking Lady Thigh High Tights
$3.98-21%

silicone bodysuit
6G Upgrade L-E CUP Triangular Fake Vagina Artificial Boob Realistic Silicone Breast Bodysuit for Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$2214.30-79%

cosplay sexy
New Sexy Lingerie Cos Cow Maid Costume Cosplay Uniform Set Tankini Bikini Swimsuit Anime Girls Swimwear Lolita Bra and Panty
$91.94-50%

pantyhose bodysuit
Black Sexy Bodystockings Women Sexy Hot Erotic Crotchless Tights Mesh Transparent Nightwear Elastic Media Chest Hollow Pantyhose
$52.19-52%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$212.96-24%

qiui
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Male Chastity Device Belt APP Remote Control Penis Cage With Cock Ring Lock Sex Toy For Men Gay
$40.96-35%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Genshin Impact Sayu Cosplay Costume Sayu Cosplay Costume Women Outfits Lovely Dress Halloween Hat Tail Full Set
$157.95-68%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tips for gas mask
Hi

I just bought a Russian gp5 gas mask. First time with such a thing so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to use the mask, like scenarios or ways to make the mask effective in bondage sessions.

Thanks
I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.
(15 Aug 2013, 10:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.

Got an example of such a latex hood to share, to have an idea of what you mean?

Thanks.
Check, for example, this page: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks.php

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , tvkarencrc (2)