Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

armbinder
PU Leather Straitjacket BDSM Bondage Body Harness Adult Game Straight Jacket Halloween Clubwear Costume Armbinder Sex Toys Women
$36.93

rolecos
Rolecos Genshin impact Xinyan cosplay game costume Genshin impact cosplay costume for women Halloween sexy suit outfit
$238.76-10%

latex rubber handmade
Unisex 5 Toes Latex Socks Short Ankle Fetish for Men Women Wear with Handmade Rubber BodySuit Hood Black ,Red Transparent Flesh
$23.81-29%

self bondage
Sensualex Men Novelty Toys Dildo Gag Ball Sexy Games Collar Bdsm Tweezers for the Pezone Oral Sex Balls Self Bondage Kinky Bdsdm
$23.26-50%

transparent dress
Women Sexy Stage Shining Rhinestone Sequins Dress Evening Prom Birthday Dress Transparent Performance Singer Club Host Dress
$94.73-27%

shibari
Anime Shibari Dark Bdsm Socks Funny Mens Socks Personalized Custom Unisex Adult Teen Youth Socks 360° Digital Print Funny Sock
$82.44-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tips for gas mask
Hi

I just bought a Russian gp5 gas mask. First time with such a thing so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to use the mask, like scenarios or ways to make the mask effective in bondage sessions.

Thanks
I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.
(15 Aug 2013, 10:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.

Got an example of such a latex hood to share, to have an idea of what you mean?

Thanks.
Check, for example, this page: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks.php

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , tvkarencrc (2)