Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

manyjoy
Zipper Single Glove Over Shoulder Arm Binder Restraint Sleeve PU Leather Arms Behind Back Adult Bondage Kit Costumes Sex Toys
$10.36-28%

transparent pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Summer Ultra-thin Matte Silky High Waist Pantyhose Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights 5D
$4.08

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

temorish
WOMEN LATEX KNEE SKIRT LONG SKIRT CUSTOMIZED
$88.33-8%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Knitted Bodycon Letter Printed Autumn Tee Women Stripe Stitch Long Sleeve T-shirt Top Moto&Biker Style New
$26.60-50%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tips for gas mask
Hi

I just bought a Russian gp5 gas mask. First time with such a thing so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to use the mask, like scenarios or ways to make the mask effective in bondage sessions.

Thanks
I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.
(15 Aug 2013, 10:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.

Got an example of such a latex hood to share, to have an idea of what you mean?

Thanks.
Check, for example, this page: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks.php

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , tvkarencrc (2)