Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Epligg Butt Lifter Shapewear Belly Flat Panties Seamless Shorts Trainer Women Sports Body Shaping Boxers Slimming Safety Pants
$6.79-10%

tusk chastity
NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$28.62

transparent dress
2021 VS Womens Sense Of Underwear Transparent Dress BC Cup Push Up Bra Sets Sexy Lace Female Plus Size Lingerie
$24.08-51%

amoresy
AMORESY Uranus series color-blocked fashion spandex tight sports hurdle vest men's running breathable
$40.99-15%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Womens Red Peacock Lace Top Silicone Stay Up Black Thigh High Anti-slip 1D Tights Silk Pantyhose Ladies Lingerie Medias
$5.97-29%

1d oil stockings
Sexy 1D Ultra-Thin Oily Silk Stockings Thigh-High Socks Over the Knee Stocking Tights Oil Shiny Seamless Invisible Stockings
$5.81-65%

wetlook
iiniim Mens Fashion See Through Mesh Long Sleeve Clubwear Turn-down Collar Top Shirt for Club Evening Party WetLook Shirts
$12.91-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Theta wave test
I want to test something. Its harmless. Its just waves and nothing more. Two waves, one is low, 80Hz and 87Hz + one higher, 350Hz and 357Hz.

Loop this file and start a semi complicated task. Like typing a book or something. After about 5 to 10 mins listening to this wave file with noise cancelling earbuds or a quiet room, see how well your typing or task is. In theory these waves should help you connect to your subconscious. So if you notice most hypno files want you to lay down an relax. So what im thinking is what if you dont. Dont drive or anything cause they always say going into trance you should be somewhere safe and not really doing much.

I think if these actually work like they should then doing a task while listening should become more complicated than if your were not listening to these waves. Give it a shot and see what happens and let me know. Thanks.

Attached Files
ThetaTest.mp3 (Size: 37.77 MB )

This file is the same waves but split the right and left. Right channel has 80Hz and 350Hz and left has 87Hz and 357Hz.

Attached Files
ThetaTest2.mp3 (Size: 38.15 MB )

I put that theta test on while I did some work, I used the split version. Just for fun I've left it on now while I type this.

Quickly it felt hard to come up with thoughts. it was a sensation like writer's block. Trying to write and nothing comes out. It also made my head feel funny the way it bounced around

Even writing this has taken longer than it should, lol. I would say it seems effective
AFAIR, for me the most effective was the 3-5Hz region - it made my arms very heavy, so I could barely move them, and my thought stream to almost stop.
Yeah the second verison is a real theta wave. It should grab you quickly. The other one is more like a iso chronic tone all rolled into one.

Thanks for the reply's so far. People keep doing the test. I still like to hear from more people on this.
https://nhahealth.com/brainwaves-the-language/

Heres some more information on waves. Keep in mind, waves and hypnosis dose not work like drugs, where we know how the majority will react to it. People can get results that are irregular from other people.

Theta should cause a dream like state, trance and fantasizing like state. Its a favorite for meditation.
If i can find a good spinning hypno spiral and flasher, use the theta wave and iso tone and put that into a 20min movie, then when your done watching it will make the room spin for 2-5 mins. lol.

I wonder if that has any effect on your brain?
(11 Oct 2021, 06:02 )HypnoMix Wrote: If i can find a good spinning hypno spiral and flasher, use the theta wave and iso tone and put that into a 20min movie, then when your done watching it will make the room spin for 2-5 mins. lol.

I would love to find out! 😁
(11 Oct 2021, 06:37 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(11 Oct 2021, 06:02 )HypnoMix Wrote: If i can find a good spinning hypno spiral and flasher, use the theta wave and iso tone and put that into a 20min movie, then when your done watching it will make the room spin for 2-5 mins. lol.

I would love to find out! 😁

Well ok, This will take you to another galaxy. Thats still in our local group so if you want to find the edge of the universe, just imagine if i added say msJ first foundation file to this. I mean were not even using voice, subs, triggers, none of that, well not yet!!!

Have fun, this alone will melt your brain. Listen and watch for 5-10mins but it works way faster. I added a theta 5hz (750hz left and 755hz right) iso chronic tone to the file. Its like binary for your brain.

Source: https://youtu.be/sL40OOXkIm0
Holy Shit, No Lie!!! I mean I put this together and I can only make it about 2mins then complete mental and reality colapse. Try touch typing to this shit!!!

So what Iam thinking is, if I add a sissy hypno file to this then I will have to post it into "Very Dangerous Sissy File" section. If you have any doubts a file cant make you act like a lady and suck cock, I bet I know of a way that it can!!! Yeah, do you relly doubt that? How do you know if sissy hypno works? Well if built right.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Delta Wave Test HypnoMix 13 2,468 16 Oct 2021, 05:02
Last Post: HypnoMix

Contributors: Cattani (2) , HypnoMix (22) , Like Ra (5) , sexyfayetv (1) , spiraltone42 (3) , StarBlazerBambi (2)