Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO Metal ice silk sports vest men speed dry running professional training T-shirt fitness New men silk glossy suit
$276.71-4%

latex swimsuit
Latex Catsuit Dead Reservoir Water Sexy Women Blue Latex Swimsuit High Split Rubber Thong Bodysuits Club Catsuits for Women
$847.00-50%

automatic masturbator
Male Masturbator Cup Vibration Automatic Blowjob Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Vibrating Bullet Penis Oral Adults Sex Toys For Man
$6.23-2%

shiny pantyhose
Multicolor Shiny Glitter Thin Seamless Pantyhose Tights Lady Nylon Sexy Pantyhose Stockings Women Sexy High Stockings Summer
$2.02

crossdress fetish
Strip High Heel 20cm Flock Sexy Fetish Exotic Pole Dance Shoes 8Inch Exotic Over The Knee Boots Crossdresser Gothic Nightclub
$181.50-52%

shiny stockings
2022 Spring Season New Thin Super Shiny Silver Silk Stockings Sexy Temptation Wild Disco Stockings Shiny Pantyhose Women Tights
$18.22-25%

LZCMsoft
One Piece Round Neck Adult Black Spandex Tank Unitard for Men Full Body Dance Class Costume Gymnastics Dance Unitard
$33.86

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Theta wave test
Super, looking forward to the thorazine tier vid 😊
(12 Oct 2021, 04:02 )Cattani Wrote: Super, looking forward to the thorazine tier vid 😊
LOL! So it was 50mins and had to use a lower quality, the site limits me to 130mb and first file was 146mb. Really big for a mp3 file.
(11 Oct 2021, 23:47 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: FWIW, I used 4Hz binaurals in my mix of the Feminizing Showerbot - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid27668

Cool, I checked it out! Im not a fan of emg 😟 I dont like dudes for hypno. I dont know why? I guess I like women controlling me or the idea of it??
I found this spiral on YT and it works very well too. After watching and using my theta waves it grab me quickly. That fire in the center did some cool stuff after I looked away.

Source: https://youtu.be/7K77Q3THapI

It was like that evil eye in LOTR.
(11 Oct 2021, 08:22 )HypnoMix Wrote:
(11 Oct 2021, 06:37 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(11 Oct 2021, 06:02 )HypnoMix Wrote: If i can find a good spinning hypno spiral and flasher, use the theta wave and iso tone and put that into a 20min movie, then when your done watching it will make the room spin for 2-5 mins. lol.

I wonder if that has any effect on your brain?

I would love to find out! 😁

Well ok, This will take you to another galaxy. Thats still in our local group so if you want to find the edge of the universe, just imagine if i added say msJ first foundation file to this. I mean were not even using voice, subs, triggers, none of that, well not yet!!!

Have fun, this alone will melt your brain. Listen and watch for 5-10mins but it works way faster. I added a theta 5hz (750hz left and 755hz right) iso chronic tone to the file. Its like binary for your brain.

Source: https://youtu.be/sL40OOXkIm0
Did this move to a new location?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Delta Wave Test HypnoMix 13 2,468 16 Oct 2021, 05:02
Last Post: HypnoMix

Contributors: Cattani (2) , HypnoMix (22) , Like Ra (5) , sexyfayetv (1) , spiraltone42 (3) , StarBlazerBambi (2)