Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro anal
Electric Shock Penis Rings Urethral Sound Prostate Massager Anal Plug Penis Plug Cock Ring Stimulation Sex Toys For Men
$2.36-19%

temorish
0.4mm Latex fetish latex socks seamless 3D toe socks tight fit knee stockings 35cm long
$30.25-8%

electro stimulation device
Smart Health 16 Mode Digital Electronic Pulse Massager Muscle Stimulator Pain Relief Machine Electro Therapy Body Massage Device
$43.20-46%

dildo gag
BDSM Sex Slave Mouth Gags Double Head Bondage Restraints Realistic Dildo Open Mouth Gag Ball Couples Oral Sex Toys for Women Men
$15.65

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Anal Plug Prostate Massager Intelligent Heating Butt Plug Female Masturbator Anal Bead Erotic Sex Toys for Couple
$35.45-39%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B54) Customized Full Head Lifesize Party Mask Play Coser Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-10%

gothic lolita
Gothic Dark Girls Skull Hollowed Out Tights Punk Women Sexy Fishnet Black Stockings Goth Lolita Nylon Spider Web Mesh Pantyhose
$2.31

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The shopping links on the right side
This question is for Ra.  I keep seeing cool things on the right side shopping links, but I tend to notice them as I'm clicking to go to another page or clicking back so I miss seeing the details for the items that catch my eye.  Is there a place on the website where all of these can be browsed at once or a way to see the history of what's been shown? Thanks
I’m sure that it would gobble up a ton of disk space.
Even if you have a terabyte drive.
The links on the right are generated “on the fly”, using the most recent situations on eBay and Ali, and they are random. However, they are cached for around 10min. If you missed something, try to either go back (the browser might cache them), or keep reloading the page, the group you are looking for might appear again.
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69479

You can also try this page, where I keep interesting items I stumble upon.
Have you disabled the AliExpress Ad's on the right edge, seems to only show ebay Ad's

Maybe when I login, I always roll a 6...lol
I'm curious about how the ads are targeted - my top one was just for a baseball card.
(28 Dec 2020, 06:57 )MstrChain Wrote: Have you disabled the AliExpress Ad's on the right edge, seems to only show ebay Ad's
Ali completely changed the API, so, yes, I disabled them (the old API stopped working completely) and I'm rewriting this part.

(28 Dec 2020, 12:57 )Culmor Wrote: I'm curious about how the ads are targeted
They are not 😊 I' use a bunch of keywords, however even the most kinky words can occur in descriptions of very vanilla items, and eBay/Ali might suddenly show something irrelevant.

User information is not tracked - I do not use any provided by eBay targeting scripts for various reasons, beginning with privacy and ending with slowdowns.

(28 Dec 2020, 12:57 )Culmor Wrote: my top one was just for a baseball card
Is the name on the card "Eric Kroll" by any chance? 😁
(28 Dec 2020, 13:04 )Like Ra Wrote: User information is not tracked - I do not use any provided by eBay targeting scripts for various reasons, beginning with privacy and ending with slowdowns.

Secret Good2
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2474 😊
A Japanese 'Snoopy' shopping bag this time. it all seems very random 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Userinfo on the left side of the posts Like Ra 3 1,206 16 Feb 2020, 03:54
Last Post: Like Ra
Broken links Like Ra 24 20,223 21 Nov 2015, 20:44
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , essanym (2) , Like Ra (19) , MstrChain (2) , no smile (1) , PlayerT (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (4)