Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Flarixa High Waist Tummy Control Body Shapers Women Seamless Ice Silk Safety Shorts Butt Lifter Panties Hip Enhancer Shapewear
$10.36-15%

bondage sack
BDSM Faux Leather Mummy Sleeping Bag Full Body Binder Bondage Sleep Sack Jacket Roleplay Restraints Adult Sex Product
$54.05-35%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Device Stimulation Hypnosis Sleep Aid Insomnia Device Relieve Mental Anxiety Child Adult Relax Fast Sleep Instrument
$482.79-62%

vac-u-lock machine
Machine claw Attachments Quick Connector Device Adapter Vac-u-lock Connector
$79.86-69%

crossdress fetish
Adult Sexual Harness Briefs Man Sexy Bondage Belt Panties Night Crossdressing Costumes Bdsm Fetish Sissy Gay Hot Bikini Lingerie
$15.45-33%

beeger
BEEGER metal anal plug,Heavy Chrome Butt Plug, high quality anal butt,Heavy Butt Plug for an Ass Workout
$108.90

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The shopping links on the right side
There might be something in the description... Usually, I explicitly add words , that must not be in the description, however eBay treats the search terms rather weird... You might get, say, hundred results with "word1", and thousand with "word1" AND NOT "word2". "Word2" will not appear in the results, yes, but where do the others come from? 😁
making any headway on rewriting the api?
(18 Jan 2021, 08:18 )MstrChain Wrote: making any headway on rewriting the api?
They finally approved my access to the advanced API - it turned out, that the standard API does not allow searching. So, I'm currently playing with that advanced API.
It has finally happened! I rewrote all the related Ali programs using the current API. Looks like it's working 😊

Please let me know if you notice any glitches.
Ali changed the way it searches for relevant products. The result is -- too much unrelated garbage. Needs work...
(27 Apr 2021, 00:34 )Like Ra Wrote: Ali changed the way it searches for relevant products. The result is -- too much unrelated garbage. Needs work...
And it happened again. Looks like they removed the most interesting kinky stuff from the promotions.
Yep, they are squeezing "adult stuff" out 😕
(19 Sep 2022, 16:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Yep, they are squeezing "adult stuff" out 😕

What have you noticed is missing that would normally be there?
(20 Sep 2022, 02:24 )essanym Wrote: What have you noticed is missing that would normally be there?
No insertables, no vibrators, almost no chastity stuff.
Is there a reason the shopping links on the right cover up the “Latest Threads” on the homepage of the forum?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Userinfo on the left side of the posts Like Ra 3 1,211 16 Feb 2020, 03:54
Last Post: Like Ra
Broken links Like Ra 24 20,256 21 Nov 2015, 20:44
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , essanym (2) , Like Ra (19) , MstrChain (2) , no smile (1) , PlayerT (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (4)