Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Detroit Become Human Cosplay Costume Connor Cosplay Uniform Men Jacket White Shirt Tie RK800 Coat Costume Full Set
$27.29-44%

wig hair
ALAN EATON Long Black Synthetic Wigs with Bangs Natural Wavy Wig for Women Daily Party Natural Looking Hair Heat Resistant Fiber
$38.70

prostate stimulation
Electro Shock Male Sex Therapy Butt Plug Metal Urethral Dilator Prostate Stimulator SM Masturbation Anal Expander Toys for Men
$8.70

headphone sleeping mask
New 3D wireless music headphone sleep breathable smart eye mask Bluetooth headset call with mic for ios Android mac Dropshipping
$21.40-30%

silicone bodysuit
Eyung Cosplay Silicone C-G Cup Bodysuit Crossdressing Fake Breast Forms Boobs With Arms For Crossdresser Mens Sissy Drag Queen
$529.98-50%

bondage hood
Elastic Cloth Masks Hood Blindfold Head Bondage Hood Restraint Breathable Cosplay Mask Fetish SM Sex Flirting Toys For Couples
$4.83-20%

penis pump
5 Kinds Soft Penis Pump Replacement Rubber Sleeve Cover Transparent Black Seal for Penis Pump Enlarger Device Sex Toys for Men
$2.55

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Kitchen Safe ksafe
Hello,

I have bought the kitchen safe Ksafe , and i have to say it's works perfectly,
lucily i had few days off since i go it, so i had a chance to test it.
I was literaly in handcuffs for 4 hours.
always for 1-2 hour maximum since i had things to do around but till i was in the hous there was no escape.
It just perfect to lock away the keys [Image: icon_smile.gif]

If anyone is hesitating on getting one, i say stop it, and get it if you can afford it.
It worths it's prize [Image: icon_smile.gif]
And btw we can combine the good, and the fun use at the same time.
Instead of lock away what we should not use, we can just simply cuff our self to place from where we can't reach what we really should not.
Works well for me so far [Image: icon_smile.gif]

If anyone have any other idea on how to use the kitchen safe then go ahead, i am curious.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ks1.jpg   
Is it rigid enough to withstand a fall? Or if you sit on it?
yes the plastic is no tupenware, strong case, and pins come out far, so no removing the lid with screwdriver.
box will stay locked, if battery run out, you can change them drom the top.
and after changing them, the timer starts were it stopt
I'd recommend the box in a colour. The clear one can break, mine did. Bought the white one, not even a crack falling from around 4.5 feet.

Also great to use for self chastity. Can be set for short time up to around 10 days.
I'd prefer batteries on the inside, i.e. not accessible, but if they fail, the box opens. I think, safety devices should always release you on malfunction. It doesn't matter, if you have a backup, for example a key in a jar with rotten cheese...
(13 Jan 2018, 22:51 )Strappado Wrote: I'd prefer batteries on the inside, i.e. not accessible, but if they fail, the box opens. I think, safety devices should always release you on malfunction. It doesn't matter, if you have a backup, for example a key in a jar with rotten cheese...

if the batteries are removed when locked, it stays locked.

Yes, always a good idea to have a backup
I’ve been thinking about one of these for a while.
Found some credit from amazon for an undelivered present.... since I’d aeady spent it I won’t miss it.
One on the way.
Well mine arrived today. Seems pretty solid and workable in my 1min desk test.

One thing that did strike me as an idea is that if the lid was mounted appropriately on a ceiling or underside of something the retracting latch could be used as a key dropper
i have one for sale now, because the shop sent me two
45 euro , in shop they go for 67 euro
excl sending cost

https://link.marktplaats.nl/m1246308268

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is there a tape that is safe to use on latex? Peeklemeekle 5 560 30 Sep 2022, 03:32
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
key safe lock box slaafruben 11 3,617 04 Feb 2020, 02:28
Last Post: essanym
Small timer safe ltxrob 1 2,149 07 Sep 2019, 21:20
Last Post: Tinker D
Newer and safe water release paul knight 1 4,825 15 May 2012, 18:44
Last Post: paul knight
Quick and dirty but safe hog-tie Strappado 2 7,114 15 Apr 2012, 11:08
Last Post: DeWired

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (2) , slaafruben (3) , Strappado (1) , vanessa_fetish (2)