Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

armbinder
Foldable Labia Clamps Pussy Spreader Stimulator Easy Access to Clitoris and Vagina Sex Toys for Couples Flirting
$5.17-50%

mouth gag
PU Leather Band Mouth Gag Female Oral Fixation Mouth Stuffed Ball Flirting Bdsm Sex Toy Party Tool Drop Shipping
$3.80

bondage device
Newest Male Faux Leather Chastity Belt Straps Lockable Bondage BDSM Penis Cock Cage Male Chastity Devices Belt Erotic Sexy Toys
$22.75-30%

latex tights
HESEKS Wetlook Leather Faux Latex Sexy Leggings for Women Tight Over Croth Zipper Leather Pants Liquid PU Leather Sexy Club Wear
$38.24-45%

dildo gag
Double-Ended Dildo Deep Blowjob Sex Toy Gag Open Mouth Plug Leather Harness Lesbian Strapon Penis Butt Plug BDSM Erotic Bondage
$7.68

sissy femboy
Detachable Screw Spiked Sissy Femboy Cock Chastity Cage Stainless Steel Lock Penis Stimulate Male Chastity Device Gay Sex Toys
$29.10-18%

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless Sleeping Timed Mask 3D Eye Mask Headset Headband Soft Elastic White Noise Music Earphone With Mic For Side Sleepers
$203.99-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Fifty Shades of Rope
As Ra reminded me, I've been remiss in updating ycbatgirl's art recently. Here's her progress on her latest story.

6-01.jpg     6-02.jpg     6-03.jpg     6-04.jpg     6-05.jpg     6-06.jpg     6-07.jpg     6-08.jpg     6-09.jpg     6-10.jpg     6-11.jpg     6-12.jpg     6-13.jpg     6-14.jpg     6-16.jpg     6-15.jpg     6-17.jpg     6-18.jpg     6-19.jpg     6-20.jpg     6-21.jpg     6-22.jpg     6-23.jpg     6-24.jpg     6-25.jpg     6-26.jpg   
Oh, those back seams.... Love them! 😋
 6-27.jpg     6-28.jpg     6-29.jpg     6-30.jpg     6-31.jpg     6-32.jpg     6-33.jpg     6-34.jpg     6-35.jpg   
There will be an interval owing to a real-life occurence in ycbatgirls' circumstances.

Edit, it may well be a permanent end to the saga. 

Quote:Yesterday morning, my mom didn't woke up. I hope she's gone for a better place, she really deserved it.

She was the best mom I could have, a confident, a friend, smart, intelligent, she had an answer for everything. I will miss you mom, badly, your gentle voice in the morning, that smile always on your face. Thanks for letting me do what I love to do without  trying to stop me but giving me smart advices. 

About the future of this place. With all the succession, funerals, new job. I don't think I will continue drawing 3D again. It's taking so much precious time of my life, plus I'm receiving stupid notes over and over again. I don't have anymore time for this.

My life came to a cross and I made my choice. I will maried my love in less than a month. We are planning to built a family, many kids [Image: smile.gif]

As for the story, Sophia was the one that would turn the table on both Catwoman and Batgirl. Dress in transparent latex catsuit. It would be about the dollification of Catwoman and Batgirl. Pantyhose encasement, cocoon, latex bodysack, straps, buried in the garden and so on. The escape, Robin (girl) a new sexy character would save them.

Thanks for visiting me for a year, for the comments, for taking a ride with me. I wish you all a great life, be gentle with other or ''you won't get away with this''

I love you all,
Yvonne 
XXOXX
Oohh... ☹

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! Culmor 5 5,556 03 May 2021, 13:23
Last Post: LuckyLu
The Return of Batgirl - Hiding the Bat. Culmor 2 2,805 28 Jan 2021, 20:45
Last Post: Culmor
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Going up? Culmor 14 9,783 17 Aug 2020, 07:25
Last Post: Culmor
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - You Should be Dancing Culmor 16 9,793 10 May 2020, 20:46
Last Post: LuckyLu
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - The Meow Incident! Culmor 6 7,301 15 Oct 2018, 16:27
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (2)