Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Handmade Latex Stockings Latex Rubber Unisex Long Tight Socks,Custom Color,M
$36.28-20%

latex swimsuit
100% latex shorts, rubber swimsuit, sports club black cortch zippered boxer shorts 0.4mm
$50.42-62%

stainless steel penis
Cock Ring Toy For Men Sex Toys Ball Scrotum Stretcher Pendant Bondage Scrotum Rings Penis Rings Stainless Steel Adult Product
$10.73

wetlook
5XL Men Sexy Wetlook Latex T-Shirts Soft Faux PU Leather Shirt Tops Clubwear Fetish Punk Lingerie bodysuit Shirts Plus Size
$15.60-25%

crossdress anime
Crossdressing Men Fake Muscle Suit Full Bodysuit Fake Man Muscles Silicone Fake Chest Cosplay Costumes Silicone Prostheses Pants
$61.13-15%

latex leotard
Sexy Men Colorful Faux Latex PU Bodysuit Cosplay Wetlook Maid Tights Zentai Full Body Cover Bodysuit Night Club Outfits Leotard
$116.55-50%

cock ring
28 Types Male Stretcher Scrotum Ring Ball Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys for Men Chastity Device Penis Ring BDSM Lock Ring
$20.68

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Art of Kevin S. Walsh (aka TDKev)
I just found a couple of pieces of Kevin S Walsh art I can't remember seeing before. One's dated last November - maybe he's still out there!

KSW1.jpg     KSW2.jpg   
(05 Feb 2022, 12:07 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: post_17775_1644059216_c87b9092d0af88056c..._thumb.jpg]   
This one looks very familiar.
It's the nuns.
(06 Feb 2022, 01:52 )Culmor Wrote: It's the nuns.

Feck!

Have you ever considered trying some Walsh inspired crossplay?

MJ
It's the other way around. Years ago Kev pm'd me (on another site) asking if I'd like my crossplay to be in his art 😊 I was asked to keep quiet about it as he didn't want to buried under requests to be in his pics but as he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth I think it's OK to mention it now.

KSWCW1.jpg     KSWCW2.jpg     KSWSD.jpg   

I seem to spend most of my time in the pics being tied up and spanked by red-heads, that may or may not be an accident  😉

OK, so I posted this pic earlier but as it's the first time KSW ever painted me I can live with that. I'm Bruce Timm Catwoman. With a bit of a bulge.

catwoman_for_batgirl_by_tdkev-d9uzc7o.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (11) , Inquisitor (1) , Like Ra (20) , madjack (2) , Tinker D (1)