Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Silver Crystals Black Pattern Sleeveless Dress Sexy Transparent Outfit Dance Stage Show Nightclub Costume Party Wear xingdian
$119.79-20%

latex swimsuit
Latex Catsuit Rubber Swimsuit No Zip Latex One-piece Swimsuit for Lady Sexy Women
$93.04-20%

shiny pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33

kigurumi mask crossdress
(DOLLKII-D) Top Quality Handmade Female Girl Resin Half Head Cosplay Japanese Role Play BJD Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll Mask
$846.99-20%

msemis
Women Sexy Ballet Leotard Lyrical Dance Dress Adult Asymmetric Contemporary Dance Dress Outfits Criss Cross Crop Tops with Skirt
$22.07-37%

dildo chair
Love Glider Sex Machine Adult Game Chair Masturbation Strong 15 Cm Telescopic Dildos Erotic Toys For Women Vagina Men Anal Plug
$1591.56-25%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A1) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Art of Kevin S. Walsh (aka TDKev)
I just found a couple of pieces of Kevin S Walsh art I can't remember seeing before. One's dated last November - maybe he's still out there!

KSW1.jpg     KSW2.jpg   
(05 Feb 2022, 12:07 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: post_17775_1644059216_c87b9092d0af88056c..._thumb.jpg]   
This one looks very familiar.
It's the nuns.
(06 Feb 2022, 01:52 )Culmor Wrote: It's the nuns.

Feck!

Have you ever considered trying some Walsh inspired crossplay?

MJ
It's the other way around. Years ago Kev pm'd me (on another site) asking if I'd like my crossplay to be in his art 😊 I was asked to keep quiet about it as he didn't want to buried under requests to be in his pics but as he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth I think it's OK to mention it now.

KSWCW1.jpg     KSWCW2.jpg     KSWSD.jpg   

I seem to spend most of my time in the pics being tied up and spanked by red-heads, that may or may not be an accident  😉

OK, so I posted this pic earlier but as it's the first time KSW ever painted me I can live with that. I'm Bruce Timm Catwoman. With a bit of a bulge.

catwoman_for_batgirl_by_tdkev-d9uzc7o.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (11) , Inquisitor (1) , Like Ra (20) , madjack (2) , Tinker D (1)