Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Platform Full Zip Up Thin High Heels Faux Leather Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 44 46 50 52
$134.59-37%

pvc stockings
Sexy PVC Latex Zipper Stockings Leg Wear Women Clubwear Stockings Faux Leather Fetish Costumes hot Erotic Bodystocking
$120.76-40%

latex catsuit
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

latex swimsuit
Womens Cutout Shiny Patent Leather Bodysuit Underwear Sleeveless Catsuit Leotard Catsuit Swimsuit Pool Party Swimwear Nightclub
$21.90-35%

metelam
Metelam Women's Oil Shiny Glossy Sports Underwear Boyshorts Stretch Boxer Shorts Panties
$9.11

transparent pantyhose
Y2k Hot E-Girls Transparent Pantyhose Womens Stockings 2021 Newly Sexy Circle Round Heart Flower Print Print Dizziness Tights
$3.76-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Submission to trans women hypno
Hello Everyone! 

I am new here and aeady really loving it! 

I have tried a few of the Feminisation Hypno files and liked them a lot (especially Samantha Sez), but I was wondering if anyone could recommend some feminisation or cock-worship files that are focussed on trans women and girl-cock please? 

Even better if they are very anal-focussed! 

Also regarding anal Hypno, does anyone know of any files focussing on anal dilation/stretching/gaping? That would be so so hot. 

Finally, sorry if this is not the right place to ask abou this, but I found a video on here a few days ago titled something like "sissy anal mindmelt", it was a spankbang video about 2hrs long and was really really amazing, but I can't see to find it anymore. 

Thanks!
S
(11 Jan 2023, 18:42 )starfishlover Wrote: I have tried a few of the Feminisation Hypno files and liked them a lot (especially Samantha Sez), but I was wondering if anyone could recommend some feminisation or cock-worship files that are focussed on trans women and girl-cock please? 
That's very SB's theme, indeed.

(11 Jan 2023, 18:42 )starfishlover Wrote: Also regarding anal Hypno, does anyone know of any files focussing on anal dilation/stretching/gaping?
This is for this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2998

(11 Jan 2023, 18:42 )starfishlover Wrote: Finally, sorry if this is not the right place to ask abou this, but I found a video on here a few days ago titled something like "sissy anal mindmelt", it was a spankbang video about 2hrs long and was really really amazing, but I can't see to find it anymore. 
This is for this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3451

Aaaaaand.... Welcome!!! 😊
Amazing thank you so much! I can't wait to turn my brain into a well-fucked pussy!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnosis for women christof 7 1,717 19 Mar 2023, 22:17
Last Post: christof

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , starfishlover (2)