Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Latex Gloves Fetish Mitten Seamless Style Unisex 100% Natural Rubber Short Glove Free Size
$14.41-24%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Leotard Plus Size Adult One Piece Scoop Neck Gymnastics Bodysuit Workout Stage Wear
$22.87-32%

bondage corset
Bustier and Corset Top Plus Size Sexy Garter Straps Harness Bra Bondage Bdsm Busty Lingerie Fetish Gothic Busty Women Suspenders
$6.18-34%

sexy
New Sports Leggings Women High Waist 3D Cool Yoga Pants Leggins Femme Gym Clothing Workout Leggings Sexy Legins Fitness Legginsy
$7.02-40%

bondage
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Closed Open Crotch Nightwear Underwear Ultra Thin Transparent Lingerie Glossy Seamless Pantyhose
$8.64-50%

latex catsuit
Women Skinny Faux Leather Jumpsuit Black Shiny PU Latex Bodysuit Sexy Zip Open Crotch Catsuit Clubwear PVC Latex Bodysuit
$189.10-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
More weirdness with mechanical/medical type gags:

tumblr_my86myrGlI1si97sbo1_400.gif    - just ugly and unattractive (despite the lovely model)
 tumblr_nf86dj4ydS1rglgsso1_500.jpg    - I can find no element of this that appeals to me.

Personally I dislike these types of gags, but judging by the number of images they must appeal to some?

MJ
 tumblr_nf62t9QZKA1r47dzho1_1280.jpg    Would not want this used on me.
(08 Feb 2015, 14:40 )herrpee Wrote: Would not want this used on me.

Ohhh! Good find!

I have never seen anything like that before - very weird indeed.

Not a comfortable looking gag, but looks like it could be quite effective

Mj
A few more to share:
 8212643628_34e89e3912_o.jpg    - FOTD for me, but seems to be popular for some reason
 tumblr_llkmztfMdk1qbk26xo1_500.jpg    - I've always had a 'thing' for funnel gags, must try a DIY version soon
 tumblr_mn0lpb6ALf1qbszyeo1_1280.jpg    - Is this actually a 'gag; or is it a 'mouth condom'?

Enjoy

MJ
(18 Feb 2015, 09:13 )madjack Wrote: Is this actually a 'gag; or is it a 'mouth condom'?
It's a mouth condom, waiting for a kind of a gag 😋
This gag is OK, I've got one. But the "anchoring" (the D-ring in the front) makes no sense, because it only helps to remove the gag. Especially if it points downward.

gag-anchor-01.jpg   
A gag silences you, right...? Not completely silent, but you won't say a lot, I promise... shush... enjoy the ride...
 tumblr_md51grubPq1rv5wh5o1_500.jpg   
 tumblr_nhcgz6TSy11u6oi3ho1_1280.jpg    Well, you have to be committed to let one do this to you...
Glance once, look again, look more carefully... stare!

tumblr_mucm0dLRRM1qdltsqo1_500.jpg   

How many times would you have walked past this lady and not even noticed?

MJ
(24 Apr 2015, 21:08 )madjack Wrote: How many times would you have walked past this lady and not even noticed?
Especially if she's wearing something interesting on her legs...

BTW, I wonder if she appears to have her hands in the coat pockets...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 46,023 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore