Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

crossdresser silicone mask
(GL Qin) Female Silicone Resin Kigurumi Masks Novelty Special BJD Halloween Cosplay Mask Crossdressing Doll Japanese Anime Mask
$398.09-10%

speerise
Speerise Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard Women Ballet Dance Gymnastics Girls Adult Ballerina Dancewear Bodysuit Costumes
$155.41-38%

ultra shimmery tights
New Arrival Sexy Female Women Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Body Stocking Pantyhose Lingerie Bodysuit
$8.32-27%

shibari
Shibari Bodies BDSM Discipline Dominance Submission Sadism Masochism Underpants Panties Man Underwear Shorts Boxer Briefs
$160.65-76%

thierry bondage
Thierry BDSM Products Bondage PU Leather Collar With Leash Erotic Sex Toys Restraint Fetish Adult Games Sex Toys For Couples
$10.18-14%

bondage
Halloween Mask Sexy PU Leather Half Face Bondage Cage Masks Punk Party Game Cosplay Mask Fetish New And Unique Accessories Woman
$3.80-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
A couple of images I like:

tumblr_mntu892p1Z1qj3liao1_540.jpg    - weird and totally inappropriate, but fun! 😋

tumblr_ndozwfLCcP1sax6l7o1_1280.jpg    - I want, I want a lot! Does anyone have one or has anyone tried one?

MJ
Always wanted to try the Studio Gum stuff. Very expensive... You can find something on eBay. Possibly replicas, but who knows...

Search eBay DE: studio gum latex

And this is the mask from your post. Lockable, BTW 😉
Madjack, inappropriate indeed!

Quote:Irises contain the potentially toxic compounds irisin, iridin, or irisine. The gastrointestinal tract may become affected by the glycoside iridin, causing nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, and fever. Also Iris can cause skin irritation or dermatitis
(17 May 2015, 13:42 )culmor Wrote: Madjack, inappropriate indeed!

Quote:Irises contain the potentially toxic compounds irisin, iridin, or irisine. The gastrointestinal tract may become affected by the glycoside iridin, causing nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, and fever. Also Iris can cause skin irritation or dermatitis

Wow! I never knew that!!!

Nasty things these flowers.... just proves that you shouldn't go around stuffing things in your mouth without checking first.

I wonder if that's printed on the bouquets you buy in shops? Not for human consumption (or gagging) 😉  

MJ
don't bite...
I would add latex stockings to the picture, though....
Some of my own finds from the net:

tumblr_mrvqrmPsMt1sqnstuo1_540.jpg     tumblr_nfnqzg8S0Y1tuf689o1_1280.jpg    - posture gags?
 tumblr_ms3d7pwiNu1r8qtdso1_500.jpg    - I've never seen one like this before
 tumblr_n6mvd8OJyn1s9ax2so1_400.jpg    - another gag mask I'd love to try
 tumblr_nlwezdxhi11tlecyfo2_1280.jpg    - remember this 'lip trainer'? Ra thought it could be a good gag and here it is in use
 tumblr_nm6zvzz1fP1rz3qjvo1_500.jpg    - positively medieval looking gag (I don't personally like it)

and finally one to complement the posting from @jtr765

tumblr_no54z6JB4W1rubwdfo1_540.jpg    - that'll stop her biting her fingernails!

Enjoy

MJ
It won't keep you silent, but it's weird.  gag.gif   
 tumblr_n5kri23dia1twxatoo1_500.jpg     tumblr_n5kri23dia1twxatoo4_500.jpg     tumblr_n5kri23dia1twxatoo3_500.jpg     tumblr_n5kri23dia1twxatoo5_500.jpg     tumblr_n5kri23dia1twxatoo6_500.jpg     tumblr_n5kri23dia1twxatoo7_500.jpg    -it looks verry wierd, but it is not so painful how it looks. i tried it because is fascinated me! I Could insert a Siliconetube into my Nose until it reached my throat but there was no way to get it out of the Mouth by myself!

tumblr_noqjf8h5fq1u2j8oyo1_500.jpg    -an other interesting one

tumblr_mtbbsgpqY81ra163eo5_250.gif    - nothing special, but i like the look (Animated)

tumblr_ndvs6eU4Ys1tmad1so8_400.gif    - new gif of aeady poastet scene! (Animated) oh my g....i love it!
The 'lip-trainer' again.

lip gag.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,880 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore