Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

electro stimulation device
Electric Body Slim Massager Beauty Device Anti Cellulite Fat Burner Sculpting Lifting Firming Electro Stimulator Weight Loss
$104.08-54%

bondage restraints
PU Leather Neck Collar Choker Posture Corset with Leash Chain BDSM Bondage Restraint Slave Sex Toys Adult Game Role Play
$8.25

Foreskin Corrector
S/L Foreskin Corrector Penis Rings Cock Ring Male Glans Expose Delay Ejaculation Cockrings Sex Toys For Men Adults Toys
$28.66

latex fetish
Latex Socks 0.6mm Plus Thickness 1mm Seamless Hosiery five Toes Fetish Sox Unisex Stockings Skintight
$10.89

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Spandex Black Long Sleeve Unitard Scoop Neckline Footless Bodysuit Kids Nylon Gymnastics Dance Team Wear
$24.18-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, unexpected, outrageous or plainly weird items on Aliexpress or eBay
Recently I stumbled upon some very unexpected stuff on Aliexpress (I never searched for). Have you seen anything weird what does not fit in any other kinky threads we aeady have in various subforums? Post it here!
The strangest thing I've seen recently are those 'nose pegs' that some (mostly Asian, sometimes Black) women put up their nostrils to make their noses look more pointed and 'western'. Nothing new apparently but it'd slipped under my radar.
Pretty normal stuff for me, mostly bdsm related.
(06 Sep 2021, 00:06 )Culmor Wrote: The strangest thing I've seen recently are those 'nose pegs' that some (mostly Asian, sometimes Black) women put up their nostrils to make their noses look more pointed and 'western'. Nothing new apparently but it'd slipped under my radar.

Oh you thought that was the extent of what Asian people want.  They want western style noses because it look more regal for reasons. They like what are called double eyelids which likely makes little sense in English but it is that dent in your eyelid that makes the eye look more defined. They add cartilage from the ear to lengthen the nose and more.
1. Bulk sim card testers. Not sure why anyone would need to test 100 Sims but hey.
2. An entire polypropylene mask factory.
3. A Waterpark.
4. Two hollow metal dildos connected by a tube that goes from urethra to anus.
Do we have a picture or link to these nose pegs?
WTFOTD, WTFOTM or even WTFOTY

Tyre puncture nails

tyre_nails-01.jpg     tyre_nails-02.webp     tyre_nails-03.jpg   

267(!) orders. 5 stars...

WTF????
Gps & Rangefinder Portable Waterproof Cooled Thermal Imager

Gps-Rangefinder-Portable-Waterproof-Cooled-Thermal-Imager.webp     Gps-Rangefinder-Portable-Waterproof-Cooled-Thermal-Imager-02.webp   

Check the price ...
(06 Sep 2021, 19:33 )Like Ra Wrote: WTFOTD, WTFOTM or even WTFOTY

Tyre puncture nails

267(!) orders. 5 stars...

WTF????

I grew up close to the Dutch Belgian border in the days that smuggling was still rife. When the smugglers were chased by the customs police they would throw these things on the road to rip up the tyres of the customs police. Bad luck if you would pass with your car the next day.
They were not quite as fancy as those Chinese ones. Just two bend nails welded together. They were called crows feet.

I have seen a police documentary recently where they used these things to stop cars that they wanted to intercept, but then the crows feet were put together in a mat and were carefully cleared after.

At the moment I can only see criminal use for loose ones as with the smugglers.
(06 Sep 2021, 19:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Gps & Rangefinder Portable Waterproof Cooled Thermal Imager

Check the price ...

Price includes VAT. Quite a savings. 😇

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Aliexpress special discounts and promo codes Like Ra 3 2,336 02 May 2024, 03:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Music related stuff on eBay/Aliexpress/anywhere else - instruments, equipment, etc Like Ra 112 4,245 27 Dec 2023, 00:16
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bondagetom1 (2) , Culmor (4) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (18) , PurpleVibes (1) , Tinker D (1) , Zooy (3)