Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Sparkly Rhinestones Transparent Mesh Dresses Evening Birthday Celebrate Dress Performance Costume Party Sexy Outfit
$139.15-20%

anime fetish
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$244.35-25%

larpgears
Latex Catsuit Rubber Gummi Leotard Mould Body Swimsuit Black Latex Bodysuit
$30.31-25%

crossdress fetish
Zentai Velvet One Piece Tights Crossdressing Catsuit Women Full Body Long Sleeve Bodycon Winter Jumpsuit Men Fetish Costume
$60.49

speerise
Speersie Women Cheer Womens Safety Short Pants Black Jazz Spandex Dance Shorts Ballet Workout Excerise Dance
$82.27-25%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$44.49-40%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Y2K Vintage Aesthetic Tie Dye Straight Long Skirt Frill Grunge Fairycore Printing 2000s Women Skirts Outfits Elegant
$24.18-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Stories on demand - "The Rubber Trigger"
(02 Nov 2021, 09:30 )bob_masters Wrote: I find it REALLY hard to finish stories. I sort of run out of steam.
Sounds VERY familiar! 😆

(02 Nov 2021, 09:30 )bob_masters Wrote: And of course I LOVE taboo subjects.
As far as I remember, we discussed it aeady in many places, so let's recap my points:

Taboos and laws:

o- Taboos are changing with time and place
o- Usually taboos have no logical explanation, but exist only to simplify otherwise would be way too complex rules (whether ethical or logical).
o- As long as no real people are hurt or even touched - no censorship should be applied
o- Textual or graphic material (including games) must be always allowed (see previous point)

This story in particular:

o- I love the "StephenKingesque" story-line, where every decision (which looks like the most harmless choice at the time of making), the main character makes, leads to "spiralling down". Even if a bit exaggerated, I do feel how, in fact, it can happen in real life.
o- The age of the kids is "psychologically" not reasonable. I would add 2 years to the oldest kids, and 4-6 years to the youngest. Some things can not happen earlier, unless there are serious traumas involved.

(02 Nov 2021, 09:30 )bob_masters Wrote: Any ideas that YOU would like?
o- My current "kinks" are forced feminization and reality tweaks (in addition to my whole-life fetishes: pantyhose, swimsuits, latex, bondage, etc)
o- It would be interesting to play around the idea of the reality and circumstances feminizing a man almost (not fully!) against his will, when everything and everyone around pushes him (knowingly and unknowingly) in one direction towards feminization and bondage.
o- Actually, it sounds like this story 😂

(02 Nov 2021, 09:30 )bob_masters Wrote: I've never been into cross-dressing
How come? Unbelievable!
(02 Nov 2021, 09:30 )bob_masters Wrote: I've never been into cross-dressing
How come? Unbelievable![/quote]

It's really true. I've tried on my wife's silky nightie a couple of times, but that was when I was doing online humiliation sessions on Skype. I do like the feel of silk and satin on me, but I think - for me - I need the 'humiliation' side more than the cross-dressing side. If I wore something silky it would just be to masturbate in, not to be 'feminine', if you see what I mean? I think it would be a turn on for someone to 'feminise' me...dress me up, put make-up on me, make me 'slutty'. Maybe I'd even have sex with a man (oral/anal) as part of that experience - but it would need to be part of a domination scene, maybe even cuckolding. My first wife did cuckold me for 8 years, but she didn't do any of this kind of thing. I think it's easier if you have someone to help try these things...experiment. I've never had that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A Couple of stories with a swimsuit fetish-centric plot DoreiGring 5 17,193 16 Nov 2012, 14:08
Last Post: DoreiGring
Swimsuit Fetish Stories DoreiGring 0 9,334 16 Nov 2012, 03:31
Last Post: DoreiGring

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Ballerinaboy (2) , bob_masters (40) , edcantor (2) , Like Ra (33) , madjack (2) , Zentai princess (1)