Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Sissy Flat Male Chastity Cage 정조대 Femboy Device with Realistic Clitoris Head Combination BDSM Sex Toys Erotic Goods Shop 18 성인용품
$104.25-44%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Shiny Studded Platform Thin High Heels Prom Sandals Cosplay Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 38 41 44 46
$109.98-38%

leather hood bondage
Patent Leather Headgear Open Mouth Head Harness Hood with Zipper BDSM Bondage O Ring Open Mouth Gag Set Adult Sex Toys
$17.79-30%

penis pump
Adult Male Manual Penis Pump Vacuum Penis Training Extender Enhancer Male Masturbator
$5.01-31%

pantyhose encasement
Bodystocking Full Body Stockings Sack/Encasement/ Spandex Suit,Sexy Lingerie, Sleeping Bag Tights Pantyhose
$10.53-50%

sissy femboy
Sex Toys For Men Sissy Femboy Chastity With The Fufu Clip Mimic Female Pussy Plastic /Metal Penis Devices Training Clip 18+ Shop
$25.14-44%

anal training
Remote Control Egg Jumping Female Masturbation Device Egg Jumping Fun Female Mute Outgoing Training Fun Sex Toys
$312.18

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Starting to draw again :P
Hey all i have been thinking these last days that i wanna start expanding my drawing skills, improving them is needed for my future work and lately i have been focusing on the human body and i figured i might as well draw some kinky stuff too :😋ut there are so much to choose from so i though that you guys could give me some ideas and i will start drawing them and then i will post em up and see what u guys think 😋
(07 Dec 2015, 02:42 )gunz Wrote: i have been focusing on the human body
What about something not far from a naked body: girls/boys in one-piece swimsuits, and pantyhose on legs/arms? Latex and bondage can be added later 😉
awrite a body in a swimsuit sounds like a good starter 😋 dot know about the pantyhose cuse it's hard to make them look right but we'll see
For me, I like boys and girls in japanese maids outfits, and colorfull uniforms.
All art of course. Don't know why, fun uniforms always turned me on. And all a little rope to the mix, all the better.

But that's just me.
I have to agree with you TinderD I'm allready starting to sketch out a forced "sissy maid" type or what i should call it 😋
Can't wait 😋

Contributors: gunz (3) , Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (1)