Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
Aoylisey Women Ballet Dance Leotard With Skirt One Piece Long Sleeve Skirted Bodysuit Latin Scoop Neck Gymnastics Dresses
$32.66-34%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women's Long Sleeve Leotards Turtleneck Gymnastics Dance Leotard One Piece Stage Performance Shiny Metallic Bodysuits
$24.18-50%

shapewear
Buckle Snatched Waist Trainer Bandage Wrap Shapewear Tummy Control Corset Body Shaper Hook Trimmer Slimming Hourglass Belt Strap
$16.69

electro anal
Adult Products Electro Shock Vaginal Ring Adult Toy For Women Electrical Shock Stimulation Vaginal Anal Massage
$6.78-20%

Bitysie
NEW BITYSIE High Leg Cut Leotard T-Shaped Japaness Realise One-Piece Highne Sexual Women Suit Swimsuit Zipper Spa Bathing
$275.12

ikoky
IKOKY Penis Plug Male Chastity Device Sex Toys For Men Urethral Dilators Catheters Stainless Steel Catheters Sounds 3pcs/set
$3.87

transparent pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Elegant Summer Tights Sexy Crotch-depth Women Toe Transparent Invisible Ultra Thin Pantyhose
$26.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Star Trek: Deanna Troi
I guess if you're a fan of lycra then you'll love the beautifully buxom Deanna Troi, Goddess of the Heavens.

Here she is in the fifth series at her mother Lwaxana's near wedding...
. . .

and here's the very costume she wore in that scene:
. . .

Heh, heh, heh,
Is that cool or what?

Edited for spelling.
Catsuit with built-in high heels? Wow...
(02 Oct 2009, 00:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Catsuit with built-in high heels? Wow...

Sadly, no, it just looks like that. It's actually a dress with tight-fitting sleeves and matching tights (with built-in heels). It's tiny and exactly fitted to Marina Sirtis with hidden zips and ties and hooks and eyes everywhere and there's not a chance I'll ever fit into it. But when I saw it for sale at a film memorabilia site I had to buy it even if it's only to look at...
That means that this is the original suit! Unbelievable...

You definitely need to find someone to fill in the suit!
(02 Oct 2009, 14:03 )Like Ra Wrote: That means that this is the original suit! Unbelievable...

You definitely need to find someone to fill in the suit!

Oh yes, it was sold with letters from Paramount Pictures, wardrobe tags still attached etc. It's the real thing.
Dear Sirs

I must protest most strongly! 😡

If we are talking Star Trek and catsuits then there is only one contender: Voyager's Seven of Nine

NOghgc.jpg    behold Ms Jeri Ryan in all her glory ♥

Any catsuit that an actress is sewn into takes tight fitting to a new level!

Resistance would, indeed, be futile! 😊

MJ
Madjack, 😊 I prefer Troi's lush lycra-clad curves,
. . .

but then again I've never seen a genuine Seven of Nine costume for sale, and I doubt I could afford one anyway...

Do you recall the episode where Seven was captured by trophy-hunting aliens (edit: the Hirogen) and bound in a sort of high-tech straight-jacket?

Anyway, my Troi outfit isn't at all stretchy but very carefully tailored. Here are a couple of more detailed pics:
. . .

Edit, there's a (brown) Seven of Nine costume for auction at
http://www.profilesinhistory.com/
Estimate $3000 - $5000. I have no idea whether it's sold yet, but my Troi costume was a fraction of that 😉

Edit YET again, here's a scene with Seven of Nine from the aforementioned bondage Hirogen episode;
. . .
Pasting it here, just in case:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 bound-seven-of-nine-01.jpg   
Quote:Dear Sirs

I must protest most strongly! Angry

If we are talking Star Trek and catsuits then there is only one contender: Voyager's Seven of Nine

I propose a compromise, Deanna Troi assimilated:
. . .
Absolute Magic!!!

Only in this forum could we possibly manage to combine sexy women, fetish clothing, bondage and Star Trek in one thread!

Culmor: Respect for your dedication in finding, buying and sharing something that brings you much pleasure, and also in seeing the humour of my posting.

Sadly, having looked in my wallet, I suspect I will not be purchasing Seven of Nine's costume this time around...

MJ

Contributors: bondagetom1 (2) , Culmor (22) , Like Ra (7) , madjack (4) , Tinker D (3)