Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Pusyy Men's Sex Toys Bala Penis Enlarger Man Rings Sillicone Couples Rings Chastity Cage Women Vibrator Sesx Adult Modules
$31.77-32%

latex leotard
Men Shiny Leather One Piece Wetlook Bodysuit Sleeveless Zipper Front Leotard Boxer Shorts Jumpsuit Romper Pole Dancing Costume
$153.10

automatic masturbator
Foldable Handles Masturbator for Men Automatic Telescopic Rotation Vibrator Open Ended Penis Massager Male Sex Toys For Adults
$68.22-50%

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Black with Transparent Sealed Breathing Bag Rubber Mask Back Zip Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$44.75-30%

inlzdz
Womens Gymnastics Skin Tight Jumpsuit for Ballet Lyrical Latin Tang Dancing Glitter Sequins Leotard Halter Figure Skating Dress
$22.20

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Shining Swim Trunks Transparent Quick Dry Beach Surfing Swimwear Gay Low Waist Bathing Swimsuits Solid Pad Push Briefs
$8.60

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Star Trek: Deanna Troi
@madjack
I know it's only virtual but Deanna's backside in that pic must be the most glorious rear-end in the entire history of the world...
There are any number of fashionably skinny cosplayers out there on teh interwebs who've made their own 'Seven of Nine' costumes but as you'll have gathered I prefer the slightly curvier lady...

. . .

Whooooooohooooo... she is absolutely awesome! Resistance would be non-existent, let alone futile...
At the risk of necromancy,
Quote:Sadly, having looked in my wallet, I suspect I will not be purchasing Seven of Nine's costume this time around...

This blue one's up for auction on the 28th and is expected to make quite a bit more,

SevenOfNine.jpg   
 Skant-1.jpg     Skant-2.jpg    I thought Deanna Troi wore a Skant. I know some men on Star Trek also wore a Skant. Me? I would love to have a Skant.
Quote:I thought Deanna Troi wore a Skant. I know some men on Star Trek also wore a Skant

Only in the first series of STTNG (it's also known as the the 'Cosmic Cheerleader' uniform). Marina once claimed that her character's intelligence varied depending on the length of her skirt but I prefer to think it was in inverse proportion to the depth of cleavage she displayed...
Incidentally, Rodenberry originally intended female Betazoids to have four breasts which would have been interesting had the censors allowed it (and taken her IQ through the roof).

Quote:Me? I would love to have a Skant.

Just search Ebay for 'Star Trek Skant' and the usual Chinese cosplay suppliers will be happy to sell you one (be careful with the sizing though). Alternatively just about anything Star Trek costume related seems to be available as a paper pattern for you to make (or commission) a custom one.

I think this is my favourite photo of Marina ever...
 troi.jpg   

Betazoids have four breasts ? I don't know, Maybe Male Betazoids have.. I don't think I want to know.
I can never get enough of Deanna Troi. Odd that. as I often found the way her character was written quite irritating. I think it's the split skirt, tights with attached shoes and eighties big hair that do it for me. It would have been more interesting if Rhodenberry ran with his original plan of Betazoids having four breasts...
I find Seven of Nine a lot less hot than I used to though (I once even made a costume) and Janeway is far too close to Margaret Thatcher to be in the least sexy.
(02 Dec 2017, 11:05 )culmor Wrote:  

This video only fits because of the Deanne Troi, but when I came across it quite by accident in an episode... instant EotD. (Beverly and Troi stretching). 

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoBoMvY0U10
]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoBoMvY0U10
[/url]
Everyone loves that clip. I think it's what started all the Beverly/Deanna slash pron 😊
Perhaps surprisingly, Deanna doesn't actually appear to be very flexible. That said, her threepenny bits are absolutely magnificent.
Fun, their swimsuits are worn the other way around.

Contributors: bondagetom1 (2) , Culmor (22) , Like Ra (7) , madjack (4) , Tinker D (3)