Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
OTOUCH Masturbation Cup Penis Sleeve Dryer
$158.69

transparent pantyhose
2023 Slim Men's Open Crotch Pantyhose Transparent Sissy Clothes Exotic Gay Sexy Tights Boy Friend 15D Ultra Thin Body Stockings
$3.18-26%

msemis
Kids Girls Candy Cane Costumes Christmas Striped Tutu Dress Sleeveless Backless Leotard Ballet Dancewear for Performance Party
$14.83-34%

LZCMsoft
Kids Silver Long Sleeve Turtleneck Gymnastics Leotard Girls Ballet Dance Toddler Unitard Zip Pink Shiny Leotard Tights Top
$19.96

tiaobug sissy
Mens Maid Theme Dress Sissy Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Party Role Play Clubwear
$243.26-46%

lip plump
6ml Sext Lip Oil Hydrating Plumping Lip Coat For Lipstick Lipgloss Tinted Lip Plumper Serum Bb Lips Glow Oil Treatment
$3.47

sexy
1pcs Sexy Lace Panties For Women Low Waist Thongs Underpants Breathable Soft Briefs Female Imitate Lingerie Lady Underwear Panty
$20.30

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Standing Spread Eagle
Yes! Geocities! I still have a link to your site in my old bookmarks 😉

BTW, what do you think about having a page/blog on this web-site?
Sounds cool, can send you the stuff I have for it 😊

(01 Sep 2011, 11:28 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes! Geocities! I still have a link to your site in my old bookmarks 😉

BTW, what do you think about having a page/blog on this web-site?

There are several options.

o- I can copy your content under likera.com/vanessa (static)
o- I can republish your content under likera.com/vanessa using my templates (static)
o- I can republish the content in the blog structure
o- I can make you a contributor (if you register in the blog)
o- I can switch the blog into the multiuser one (never done that before, no idea how it works 😉

Lots of possibilities here. I prefer the dynamic (blog) format.
Whichever would be easiest for you 😊 I'm just used to using Front Page 2003 for sites, still getting used to the blog thing 😋

Wow Vanessa!

An incredible session, excellent post and superb photos! Biggrin

Loved the telling, but your 'action replay' with the images really brought it to life.

I found the whole scenario both erotic and inspiring - thank you so much for sharing! Clapping

Now I want to try it, but need to find a way to set the rig up without incuring the wrath of my GF - not sure she'll appreciate lots of holes in any of the doorframes she's just spent weeks painting! Ireful

I know it's being greedy, but more please! 😁

MJ
(02 Sep 2011, 19:44 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Whichever would be easiest for you 😊 I'm just used to using Front Page 2003 for sites, still getting used to the blog thing 😋

Vanessa, could you please send me some files? Let's say, a couple of complete pages?

Or I can try to republish this session in the blog format as a proof of concept. I can't promise to do it very soon - I'll be quite busy the next few days, but I'll try to do it before the end of the next week.
Glad you liked it 😊

Will likely be trying out something new this week, didn't have the time lately because here in Montreal we had our "Montreal Fetish Weekend" and I was very busy (just getting caught up on sleep 😋 )

(03 Sep 2011, 10:55 )madjack Wrote: Wow Vanessa!

An incredible session, excellent post and superb photos! Biggrin

Loved the telling, but your 'action replay' with the images really brought it to life.

I found the whole scenario both erotic and inspiring - thank you so much for sharing! Clapping

Now I want to try it, but need to find a way to set the rig up without incuring the wrath of my GF - not sure she'll appreciate lots of holes in any of the doorframes she's just spent weeks painting! Ireful

I know it's being greedy, but more please! 😁

MJ

Will get them together today, in zip format to be easier to send. Very busy past few with the Fetish Weekend here 😋

(04 Sep 2011, 00:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Vanessa, could you please send me some files? Let's say, a couple of complete pages?

Or I can try to republish this session in the blog format as a proof of concept. I can't promise to do it very soon - I'll be quite busy the next few days, but I'll try to do it before the end of the next week.

(28 Aug 2011, 19:54 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: I did it again today [Image: tongue.gif] Took pics of setup then video'd it and extracted images from it. Even did it "dollified" [Image: tongue.gif]
(28 Aug 2011, 20:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Just in case: are you sure that myadultimage won't "lose" you images? I would suggest you to upload then here. Or I can do it, if you want.

@vanessa_fetish : so, it happened exactly as I "predicted" - the images disappeared, or, at least, invisible to me. Do you by any chance have them locally?
(30 May 2015, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote: @vanessa_fetish : so, it happened exactly as I "predicted" - the images disappeared, or, at least, invisible to me. Do you by any chance have them locally?

Think I have them on drive, if not on a DVD somewhere, will check
Found the video and created new captures from it. Sending to you, don't have a domain that permits me to link pics the way the forums need

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self bondage spread eagle on the bed - gone wrong Peeklemeekle 4 2,254 20 Aug 2022, 17:25
Last Post: Tinker D
Ballet boots standing JackWong25 24 9,939 13 Dec 2021, 11:40
Last Post: ltxrob
Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture. Vacbedbound 34 12,911 13 Nov 2021, 06:02
Last Post: Lancer
Forced standing on high heels Max515 39 30,657 15 Dec 2019, 23:53
Last Post: Like Ra
Interesting forced standing JackWong25 2 2,881 12 Oct 2019, 16:55
Last Post: JackWong25

Contributors: Like Ra (11) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1) , vanessa_fetish (10)