Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
26CM Anime Union Creative SoniComi Super Sonico 1/6 White Cat Ver Sexy Girl PVC Action Figures Hentai Collection Model Toys Gift
$129.42

click lock bondage cage
2023 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys For Man Gay
$23.52-55%

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Device Stimulation Hypnosis Sleep Aid Insomnia Device Relieve Mental Anxiety Child Adult Relax Fast Sleep Instrument
$482.79-60%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Black Silk Stockings Sexy Slimming Side Vertical Stripes Shadow Patchwork Pantyhose Female Gothic Tights Letter Clubwear
$6.04

faak
Metal Cock Ring Glans Ring Adjustable 5 Size Magnetic Sheath Compound Male Circumcision Ring V Type Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men
$3.74

panty girdle
GUUDIA Women Body Shaper Tummy Control Panties High Waist Trimmer Postpartum Girdle Slimming Underwear Slimmer Shapewear Cincher
$60.45

leohex
LEOHEX Long Sleeve Guard Women One Piece Swimsuit Front Zipper Surfing Snorkeling Bath UV Protect Bodysuit Diving Suit Swimwear
$120.98-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Spreadeagle on the bed
As I’ve just finished a fairly enjoyable self bondage session, I thought I may as well lay out my experience.

Anyway, I decided on a fairly straightforward spread-eagle position on the bed (with some added spice, as discussed later): a spreader bar tied to the end of the bed for my feet, and hands bound to the top corners of the bed. The spreader bar was easy - I had made one a couple of months ago. To this, I attached some neoprene cuffs I’d bought years ago, when I had first become interested in bondage. For my hands, I’d use a couple of rope ratchets. Unfortunately, I only have the one pair of cuffs (now on the spreader bar for my ankles). I decided to do rope cuffs. I’ve played around with rope cuffs in the past, but have run into the (potentially disastrous) issue of them tightening to the point of cutting off circulation. Since I wanted to be bound as tightly as possible, I knew the knots I’d used previously wouldn’t work. After a couple of hours watching tutorials and trying a bunch of them out (and getting distracted by a really neat rope gauntlet), I found the perfect solution: rope flogging cuffs.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8kqU06rXgI

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u06UZKkdYQ

These were designed for semi-suspension by distributing weight across the hand (instead of only the wrist), and they don’t tighten. Also, they’re really comfortable; in fact, they’re so comfortable that I am wearing them as I type this, just because I like the way they feel.
 IMG_6071.JPG   

So, now that I knew how I would be tied down, how would I get out? I decided this would be a great use for the ice lock I’d constructed. Also (because I’m paranoid about accidentally getting stuck), I had four backups I could use myself, as well as two different ways to call for help if needed (all with discouragements so as not to use them - let’s just say that I wouldn’t have wanted to be cleaning my carpet afterwards). So now, my wrist cuff would be connected to the rope ratchet, the ratchet connected to the ice lock, and the ice lock connected to the bed (…and the knee bone connected to the thigh bone…).

Now, I had to spice it up a little. First, I made the room pitch black, to the point where it was almost brighter with my eyes closed. A pair of earplugs, of course, to add to the sensory deprivation. To keep my mouth occupied, I put in a mouthguard (I would have used a gag, but I wasn’t sure how it would go and wanted to be able to spit it out if I needed to). Then, I went a little too far. I put on a chastity belt that had a small drop of BenGay in the end. When flaccid, I only get about halfway down the cage, but when aroused, I end up pressed tightly against the end. The idea was to get myself aroused once bound so that I’d end up smushing the end of my cock into the BenGay, but be unable to do anything about it. It had the added advantage that it would work every time I’d become aroused (so I’d be continually uncomfortable). I’d used this stuff before to masturbate (I am most definitely a masochist) and, though it had hurt, it wasn’t unbearable. Well, this time, it was quite a bit more so. I was about halfway through tying myself up when I got hard enough to hit the droplet. I had about two seconds of, “hmm, that’s warm” before it got to the point of “OH GOD, THE AGONY!” Hastily untying my one aeady-bound wrist and both ankles, then frantically looking for the key to the chastity belt, I finally managed to get the cage off as I raced to the bathroom to wash off my dick.

After I’d calmed down, I returned to my setup. I wasn’t going to touch that damned chastity belt at the moment, but I had to do something. I found a little toy that uses a vibrating motor to move around (a Hexbug Nano, if you’re interested). It has a very high frequency, and is also pretty powerful. I taped that onto my (still slightly sensitive) cock, strapped myself back down, and tightened the rope ratchet. I had that great adrenaline rush as I tried to move my arms and couldn’t.

I wanted to make this last for as long as I could without cumming, so I did my best to meditate and ignore the vibrations. After a couple of close calls, I felt I had gotten used to it. About 10 minutes later, the vibrator started slowing down slightly (it’s powered by watch batteries, so that’s not too surprising). Knowing this might be my last chance to cum, I did my best, humping the air, flexing my pelvic muscles, everything I could think of, but with no luck. Exhausted, I ended up just laying there as the little vibrator kept on going. And going. And going. It had hit that perfect level where it’s too much to be ignored, but not enough to actually get me off, and it stayed there.

Finally, after two hours of frustration, the ice lock did as it was designed to do and separated. Leaving everything else tied up, I used my one free hand to (painfully) remove the tape holding the vibrator (still running), then finish myself off. It was one of those intense, everything-tightening-up climaxes, with me straining against the ropes and cuffs.

All in all, I was pretty pleased with this session, and I think I’ll repeat it. The idea behind the BenGay was a good one, but too intense - I may use ginger next time, as it’s somewhat more bearable (though it doesn’t last as long). Perhaps a ginger root buttplug or a time-release enema to occupy my posterior. I think I’ll also modify the ice release to take longer. That little vibrating toy will definitely be making a return. And I might (just maybe) work up the courage to actually record it to share.
It is too bad you were not fully bound before your erection. Bengay can be such an intense feeling, especially if you can not remove it. Once with my mummified/vibrator setup I too a tube of the demon creme and stuck in the top of my vibrator tube with the cap removed. (See my gladwrap bondage thread) The idea was, that with time, the vibrations would slowly shake a little of the Bengay out and drip on my penis in lower the tube. It work all too well. During the several hour session, a lot of Bengay dripped down, covering first the head and then the shaft. No lasting harm but I was red, inflamed, and sore for several days. Too much of a good thing.
Washing bengay/tiger balm/... off? But it contains mentol oil, the heat only gets worse in contact with water?! Besides it is oil based so it does not dissolve in water afaik.

That aside, looks like you had a very fun experience 😊
(12 Aug 2014, 16:43 )bodysuit Wrote: It is too bad you were not fully bound before your erection. Bengay can be such an intense feeling, especially if you can not remove it.

I agree. However, it was intense enough that had I actually been fully tied down at that point, I would have been ready to take the consequences of an early escape. It still took a couple of minutes to get free and pull everything off as it was, and that was more than enough time for me. Maybe in future I can build up enough tolerance to pain that I could try it again (or if I can make the escape consequences even less appealing than the pain).

(12 Aug 2014, 20:45 )herrpee Wrote: Washing bengay/tiger balm/... off? But it contains mentol oil, the heat only gets worse in contact with water?! Besides it is oil based so it does not dissolve in water afaik.

It worked well enough when I tried it in the past, and this time as well. It certainly doesn't make it stop, but it does bring it down quite a bit. It is possibly a placebo effect, but that worked for me. (Also, you've now ruined the placebo effect - dang it!)
(13 Aug 2014, 07:04 )BoundWolf Wrote:
(12 Aug 2014, 16:43 )bodysuit Wrote: It is too bad you were not fully bound before your erection. Bengay can be such an intense feeling, especially if you can not remove it.

I agree. However, it was intense enough that had I actually been fully tied down at that point, I would have been ready to take the consequences of an early escape. It still took a couple of minutes to get free and pull everything off as it was, and that was more than enough time for me. Maybe in future I can build up enough tolerance to pain that I could try it again (or if I can make the escape consequences even less appealing than the pain).

(12 Aug 2014, 20:45 )herrpee Wrote: Washing bengay/tiger balm/... off? But it contains mentol oil, the heat only gets worse in contact with water?! Besides it is oil based so it does not dissolve in water afaik.

It worked well enough when I tried it in the past, and this time as well. It certainly doesn't make it stop, but it does bring it down quite a bit. It is possibly a placebo effect, but that worked for me. (Also, you've now ruined the placebo effect - dang it!)

It helps if you use soap, but plain water will make it burn harder. Sorry to have ruined it for you. But as you enjoy pain (as I do) I think you won't mind at all ^^
The intense pain stops fairly quickly if you can get past the initial "OH, SH*T" moment and it drops down to a more tolerable glow. Try Vick's VaporRub (or Mentholatum), not as intense but stays "hot" longer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Over 1h bed spreadeagle selfbondage session spy02 3 1,090 24 Sep 2023, 10:09
Last Post: spy02

Contributors: bodysuit (2) , BoundWolf (2) , herrpee (2)