Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
25cm Hentai Animester Little Demon Lilith Sexy Anime Girl Figure Insight Yulis Action Figure Collectible Model Doll Toys
$134.03

ultrathin pantyhose
Hot Sexy Elastic Black Pantyhose Women Summer Transparent Ultrathin Tights High Waist Stockings Perspective Socks Couple Gift
$1.84-34%

anal balls
Anal Beads Sex Toys for Women Men Gay Buttplug Beads Long Butt Beads Vagina Clit Pull Ring Ball Anal Stimulator Sex Accessories
$2.32

vac-u-lock toy
Fredorch 11 Types Metal U-Vac-Lock Attachments for Quick Lock Sex Machine Toys Sex for Man And Women Love Machine Connectors
$22.38-25%

thierry bondage
Thierry Fetish Silicone Gag Ball BDSM Bondage Restraints Open Mouth Breathable Sex Ball Adult Games for Couple Sex Toy for Women
$6.74

crossdress fetish
Crossdress Luxury Customzie Pink Flesh Spandex Zentai Nail Fetish Men's Cosplay Kigurumi Long Gloves
$447.69-49%

vatine
VATINE Dildo Vibrator G Spot Magic Wand Sex Toys for Woman Silicone 9 Speeds AV Rod Vibrator USB Charging Female Masturbator
$14.28-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Over 1h bed spreadeagle selfbondage session
Hi,
In about half hour, I’ll start my one-hour selfbondage session. Right now while you are reading this post I probably lay down spread eagle tied to bed and enjoy myself 😉 What I’ve got planned today? Here is a photo of my setup:

1.jpg     

Gear used during session:

1) Leather ankle and wrist cuffs connected with straps to corners of bed,
2) Harness ballgag with 56 mm (about 2,2”) ball,
3) Blindfold (forget to put it on bed before taking a photo),
4) Steel toe cuffs connected with ratchet devices to balls stretcher. It will force me to keep my feet pointed upward in order to avoid tugging on my balls,
5) Goat milking machine with pulsation function (basically pinching, stopping and going again), which I put on my nipples. This one is a weird fetish of mine, and has nothing to do with lactation. I really enjoy sucking and pinching feeling which is pleasurable, but during the end of session it can become quite painful. Also, the sound of air getting into the receiver while squeezing nipples gets me aroused a lot. It stays on all the time during session on full sucking power.
6) Cock sleeve with five bullet vibrators connected to PLC (programmable logical controller) – sorry for messy wiring 😁.

This one is a funny setup. I’m electrical engineer and I wrote simple program on PLC, which control vibrators. It works in 5 cycles:

1) After powering PLC up, I’ve got 5 minutes for preparation,
2) Then starts counting 14 minutes to 1st interval.  After 14 minutes, vibrators get turn on for 1.5 seconds and off for 30 seconds,
3) 2nd interval after 29 minutes: 2.5 seconds on, 25 seconds off,
4) 3rd interval after 44 minutes: 3.5 seconds on, 20 seconds off,
5) 4th interval after 60 minutes: vibrators gets 5 minutes off, which tells me it’s time to get my reward. After that sets on for infinite time allowing me to cum.

Intervals are set for short time just to tease me and not allow me to cum. Also, one-second difference is not enough to tell me, which interval I’m currently on. It tricks my brain, so I don’t have a clue how long in the session I currently am.

I tried to write a program with random on/off time, but it’s quite difficult, because this type of PLC doesn’t have random function, and results I got were too repetitive to rely on them.

That's all. With time to prepare, the session will last around 1h 15 mins.

I’m thinking about making a simple venus-like milking machine, which I can connect to PLC too, and do something fun with it, but that's for the future. I’m not pneumatic/vacuum expert, so idea need to be thought and tested.

If you have any suggestions, what can I add for next session – give me a hint. I prefer my session completely naked, sometimes like to put latex toesocks and pants with cock sleeve on.

Thank you for reading 😁
(16 Sep 2023, 16:15 )spy02 Wrote: In about half hour, I’ll start my one-hour selfbondage session.
How did it go?
In most PLCs you should have blocks for shift register and logic gates. Then you can build yourself a linear feedback shift register to generate (pseudo) randomness.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear-fee...t_register
You need a seed for it, you can use noise from adc if you have that, real time if you have that, or push a button few times and use the times from that to seed the rng.
(16 Sep 2023, 23:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Sep 2023, 16:15 )spy02 Wrote: In about half hour, I’ll start my one-hour selfbondage session.
How did it go?

Everything went well, but I need some different type of vibrators - this isn't much satysfying (doesn't give enough edging-like feelings).

(18 Sep 2023, 01:36 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: In most PLCs you should have blocks for shift register and logic gates. Then you can build yourself a linear feedback shift register to generate (pseudo) randomness.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear-fee...t_register
You need a seed for it, you can use noise from adc if you have that, real time if you have that, or push a button few times and use the times from that to seed the rng.

I'll check that out - thank you. Bestde fun in self bondage this is good oportunity to learn something new about PLC programing. Also I've got different type of PLC from Mitsubishi, which have in-build function of random generator. Need some time to test that too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Spreadeagle on the bed BoundWolf 5 11,330 20 Aug 2014, 23:41
Last Post: bodysuit

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , spy02 (2)