Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

deep throat gag
YSJBM BDSM Heart Shaped Bondage Plug with Fetish Slave Deep Throat Silicone Opener Mouth Ball Gag for Women Gay Silent Sex Toy
$25.71-50%

zentai
Shiny Separated Fingers Bodystocking Catsuit Tights Hooded Zentai Conjoined Open Crotch Bodysuit Sexy Clubwear Leotard Lingerie
$26.02-36%

wetlook
Women Sexy Below Open Crotch Leather Jumpsuit For Sex Erotic Bottom Crotchless Bodysuit Ladies Shiny Wetlook Latex Lingerie Set
$151.25

latex zentai
Latex Mask With Wigs Club Mask Cosplay Zentai Rubber Hood Customized 0.4mm Women Halloween Cospaly Costume
$42.22-19%

sorbern
Sorbern TR90 Plastic Titanium Glasses Myopia Prescription Glasses Frame Men Flexible Mens Eyewear Frames Monturas De Lentes
$16.93-16%

temorish
LATEX SKIRT High Waist Mid Dresses Party Wear Sexy Customize .4mm
$70.18-7%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-20-41)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Sport, physical exercises, fitness, etc
What do you all do to keep yourself in shape?

Related threads and blog posts:

All Things Yoga
Fetish sport
I tried various martial arts, roller skating, running, fitness. When my body began to fall apart from all these trainings I switched to qigong/yoga/meditation (3 times a day). Lately me and my wife are trying to walk (fast nordic walking) 7-10km daily.
Just in case, self-bondage is also a sport πŸ˜‰
(21 Apr 2020, 00:56 )Like Ra Wrote: What do you all do to keep yourself in shape?

I have a job that is physically demanding which keeps my legs and arms in shape. Bondage works more of my core.
cycling... in Lycra! πŸ˜‰
Running. walking, mountain bike riding and self-bondage - thought all too infrequently these days
For me, cycling has been the exercise of choice for many years. Plus it is the best way to explore any area.

Hang on, since we all cycle, does that make us all MAMILs? (Middle Aged Men In Lycra). Clearly my cycling was the first public wearing of lycra that I indulged in. (Well, actually, maybe swimming was the first).
Cycling, running, hiking, scuba diving, fitness, ice skating, ballet. Basically I am hooked on all sports that include wearing lycra. And I try those sports with replacing lycra with PVC or latex.
Cycling for me, but I prefer to keep my lycra for the bedroom.

I do have some mamil kit, but won't dress up unless I intend to ride a minimum distance of 25 miles (40km).
But I do get a sense of enjoyment in sailing past the "all the gear but no idea" brigade while I am wearing normal clothing & my trousers are tucked into my socks like a relic from the past.
I am also appreciating a recent increase in the number of women taking up cycling
(21 Apr 2020, 18:58 )Will90MeeG Wrote: For me, cycling has been the exercise of choice for many years. Plus it is the best way to explore any area.

Hang on, since we all cycle, does that make us all MAMILs? (Middle Aged Men In Lycra). Clearly my cycling was the first public wearing of lycra that I indulged in. (Well, actually, maybe swimming was the first).
Β YES!!! MAMILs for the win!!Β  πŸ˜‹

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Downloading from Youtube etc. Culmor 5 4,226 05 Dec 2015, 08:33
Last Post: Max515