Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Child Camisole Dance Leotards Girls Metallic Shiny Dance Tops Kids Team Dance Show Stage Performance Costumes
$19.34-44%

SXXY
SXXY Multi-color Alien Ovipositor With Sucker Soft Lay Eggs Dildos Penis Silicone Vaginal Balls Male Female Masturbation Goods
$107.39-61%

corset
Sexy Going Out Party Club Top with Buckle Lace Bustier Corset Tops for Women
$9.68-1%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Fashion Colorful Printed Sports Jumpsuits 2024 New Spring Autumn Long Sleeves Tight Fitness Yoga Jump Suits
$43.20-30%

meise
Hot Sexy Women Ice Silk Shiny High Cut MINI Dress Dual Use Turtleneck Sheer Hollow Out Open Bust Dress Smooth Dance Wear F14
$9.63-36%

2024 chastity
2024 New Pink Sexy Chastity Lock Sissy Cock Cage with 4 Size Rings Male Camouflage Bottom Chastity Device Male Sex Toys 18+ 정조대
$1.21-50%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$34.42-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sport, physical exercises, fitness, etc
(21 Apr 2020, 07:35 )madjack Wrote: Running. walking, mountain bike riding and self-bondage - thought all too infrequently these days
proper mountain biking in mountains??

Love me a good hike a bike and a smash down the Gnar afterwards in the lake district or wales etc
(21 Apr 2020, 00:59 )Like Ra Wrote: roller skating
You might remember this photo

surfsuit1.jpg   
Usually I play football (soccer, for the Americans here) once or twice a week, but only in private groups for fun. Additionally some biking, but less, than I would like. Running I still want to try.
(22 Apr 2020, 07:52 )ltxrob Wrote:
(21 Apr 2020, 07:35 )madjack Wrote: Running. walking, mountain bike riding and self-bondage - thought all too infrequently these days

Love me a good hike a bike and a smash down the Gnar afterwards in the lake district or wales etc

Mostly single-track riding these days - my own sense of mortality and self-preservation has moved me away from the serious downhill stuff  😋

(I'll save any falling over for the bedroom and self-bondage, where I can land on something softer... usually!)

MJ
(23 Apr 2020, 07:22 )madjack Wrote:
(22 Apr 2020, 07:52 )ltxrob Wrote:

Mostly single-track riding these days - my own sense of mortality and self-preservation has moved me away from the serious downhill stuff  😋

(I'll save any falling over for the bedroom and self-bondage, where I can land on something softer... usually!)

MJ
😁 😁 😁 😁
Years ago, when vcr was king, I somehow found this videotape that had women exercises in it. Not sure if it’s title, but it did do wonders for me. No, it did change me from male to female, but for about ten minutes each day, I can get into a size 10 skirt and jeans. It also helped my waist, hips and flatten my stomach quite a bit. These exercises, along with this boob formula, made my breasts to grow about a cup size. No, I don’t have DD, but I did go from none to an A Cup.
That was cool.
I now have a B size cup. But I lost the tape.
(21 Dec 2020, 16:09 )Tinker D Wrote: Years ago, when vcr was king, I somehow found this videotape that had women exercises in it. Not sure if it’s title, but it did do wonders for me. No, it did change me from male to female, but for about ten minutes each day, I can get into a size 10 skirt and jeans. It also helped my waist, hips and flatten my stomach quite a bit. These exercises, along with this boob formula, made my breasts to grow about a cup size. No, I don’t have DD, but I did go from none to an A Cup.
That was cool.
I now have a B size cup. But I lost the tape.

That's too bad you lost it, but internet probably has tons of women exercise videos. What boob formula are talking about?
The one I used has about eight herbs like Fenugreek, wild yam, sawpamento and others. Worked well for me.
I thought it got burned in the fire two years ago ( see FIRE it’s all gone ).
But I think it’s in the storage that was untouch.
If your interested, I’ll see if I can dig them out. I’m sure the site is long gone, as this was way back in 2001.
And I think I know where the tape is. I found 3 boxes of vhs tapes also in storage.
Thanks. I wonder if there is a way to make vcr into a digital format

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Downloading from Youtube etc. Culmor 5 4,226 05 Dec 2015, 08:33
Last Post: Max515