Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
Fajas Colombianas Side Zipper Slimming Shapewear Tummy Control Underwear High Compression Waist Trainer Corset Body Shaper
$27.32-2%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Breathable Tank Tops Training Camisole
$42.60

crossdress cosplay female
Sexy Maid Uniform Set Cos Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay MTF Male To Female Realistic Silicone Headgear
$47.34

transparent dress
Women's Sexy Ultra-thin Transparent Nightwear Sleepwear Lingerie Lace Dress Underwear Strap Bodysuit Comfortable Female Bra Set
$20.26-33%

zentai
Robot Punk Skeleton Cyberpunk Steampunk Sexy Slim Jumpsuit Catsuit Cosplay Costumes Zentai Women Bodysuit Fancy Dress Halloween
$18.14-14%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD046)Crossdressing Doll Customize Full Head With Lock Sweet Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1063.59

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Earphones
$1201.40-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sport, physical exercises, fitness, etc
I can copy the tape on to a dvd. That’s easy. I have the older dvd recorder so I can burn a dvd. But I need an older vcr.
That got burned in the fire.
that sucks, probably can get one online
(22 Dec 2020, 05:45 )Tinker D Wrote: I can copy the tape on to a dvd. That’s easy. I have the older dvd recorder so I can burn a dvd. But I need an older vcr.
That got burned in the fire.

Don't get one from Amazon if you can keep from it. People are charging an arm and leg for them nowadays that no one really uses them. There might be a good deal on ebay but then you have to pay shipping too. You'd probably be better off looking for a $10 special at local thrift shops or craigslist.
this one has shipping

this one doesn't
Thanks all, I know that I’ll find one this weekend.
During my 41 years of life in the Netherlands I used to bicycle about 2 or 3 times per week (ofc not counting the daily bicycle usage that isn't intense excerise). 
I would do this bicycle racing on a normal bicyle "Oma fiets" ( Ra knows what I mean) and I would do this wearing normal daily clothes, no Lycra involved.

However, since I moved to South East Asia, I started jogging at the big city park jogging trail.

Then, we moved out of the city to our newly built house which is located on what is basically a gigantic golf course. Due to the hilly roads running/jogging is harsh on the knees, spine and ligaments so I do fast walking almost every day. Roughly 6 km in about an hour, always dressed in shiny leggings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20211029_170824.jpg     IMG_20211029_171118.jpg     IMG_20211029_171301.jpg     IMG_20211029_171936.jpg     IMG_20211029_172405.jpg   
(12 Apr 2022, 06:37 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: running/jogging is harsh on the knees, spine and ligaments
I would say it's true for all surfaces.

(12 Apr 2022, 06:37 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: so I do fast walking
Yep! Especially good with walking sticks, aka Scandinavian walking. Very effective in sand dunes or steep, rough mountains!
(13 Apr 2022, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Apr 2022, 06:37 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: running/jogging is harsh on the knees, spine and ligaments
I would say it's true for all surfaces.!

Yeah, but most roads here really go up and down due to the whole place being a golf course which happens to  be residential as well.

In contrast, when we still lived in he big city, even the paved jogging park trail is much easier on the knees and muscles for running excercise.

Well, I suppose I could jog at the golf course here, but then I would surely not be able to do this every day and I would have to stick to the few flat leveled streets this place has.
I began kettlebell training last week. It's a quite simple routine that consists of a couple of basic KB exercises and some body weight assistance exercises such as air squats, planks, bridges etc. I have had those cast iron bad boys for years but haven't been using them for a long time, they are great tools for shredding fat and perhaps shaping some nice bum and thighs  Blush

I also do brisk walking and some step board workouts. I used do longer walks, but I got some heel pain on my other foot, so at the moment my walks are limited to about 3 km.

Random crazy booty video included:

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cUlUs0kqsw
[/video]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Downloading from Youtube etc. Culmor 5 4,231 05 Dec 2015, 08:33
Last Post: Max515