Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Gaff Camel Toe Underwear Crossdresser Fake Vagina Panty Control Gaff Transgender Ladyboy Gay Mens Sissy Thongs Cross-dressing
$390.37-29%

pantyhose encasement
Unisex Sheer Opaque Crotchless Body Stocking Body Encasement Up to Head Bodyhose Pantyhose Erotic Bodystocking Lingerie
$9.55-14%

shapewear
Fajas Colombianas Side Zipper Slimming Shapewear Tummy Control Underwear High Compression Waist Trainer Corset Body Shaper
$27.41

vatine
Sexy Rabbit Ear Pocket Vibrator for Women Nipple Clamps Clitoris Stimulator Vaginal Anal Plug Female Masturbator Sex Toys Erotic
$7.18

meise
Sexy Men Mesh See Through U Convex Pouch Boxers COCK Ring Breathable Solid Underwear Wear Sheer Underpants Gay Wear F11
$6.63-36%

latex leotard
Women Glossy Sexy Lingerie Faux Leather Erotic Latex Bodycon Female Bodysuit Exotic Catsuit Plus Size Backless Shaping Leotard
$9.35-37%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
10.6in Long Realistic dildo vibrator penis telescopic Swing Heating silicone dildo female remote control Vibrators for Women Men
$14.33

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Special Male Strapon Needed
I found the love of my life not too long ago. She's never had sex before and she knows nothing about the endless sexual pleasures that I have discovered in life but we have been intimate to the point where she allows me to use my hands on her for vaginal stimulation. She will not allow me to penetrate her with my penis but she does allow me to rub my penis on her clitoris. I haven't questioned her about this because I'm really fine with it and frankly I'm not very good at maintaining an erection anyway. I would like to find a strapon that hopefully can provide an outlet at the top for my penis while holding a dong a few inches below with which I can penetrate her. I've seen the vac-u-lock but it has the opening for the penis on the bottom whereas I need the opening at the top 😊 Does anyone have any suggestions?
Ok, let me see if I got this right.
You are looking for a strap on that will allow a dildo to penatrate her, and at the same time, be able to rub your dick on her clit.
Is that right?
Yeah. I know it may sound weird but please understand thats all that would be acceptable to her at this time. I cannot penetrate her and she's not sure if a hollow crock sheath is allowed - still checking on that.

Ra why was this moved to the latex forum?
Maybe you use the vac-u-lock and cut an opening in the Front shield by yourself?

How about this device
(18 Jul 2014, 06:31 )jtr765 Wrote: Maybe you use the vac-u-lock and cut an opening in the Front shield by yourself?

How about this device

Well that's a start 😊 I think I may look into the vac-u-lock idea and try to widen the hole as you suggested.
(17 Jul 2014, 23:06 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: Ra why was this moved to the latex forum?
I think it was posted there. Moving to the "Insertables" forum (unless you want it somewhere else, just let me know).
I'm looking into the RodeoH http://rodeoh.com/shop.html#!/RodeoH-Bla...ry=3586230 Although this doesn't provide what I was initially seeking she'll still allow me to penetrate her - so long as it's not my actual penis. Would be really nice to find a double-dong that would attach to these.
Arrgh, finally found this thread..... What do you think about this device:

Latex strapon with vibrator

male-strapon-vibrator-01.jpg   

Found in this shop: DE Store: grentzherrmann (they send worldwide)
I don't think I saw this reply in time! Thanks, Ra, for the suggestion. I haven't made much progress on this as I was saddled with some expenses going to Paris, as well as general everyday matters, but I'll check it out. As I click the link now it looks like it's not in stock anymore ☹ In addition to the RodeoH I've also been fantasizing about a strapon like this:

[Image: DJ1051-01_header.jpg]

and then perhaps a hollow sheath around my own cock.

[Image: 18653d1179uezjpg.jpg]

This would allow me to provide double-penetration and I wouldn't have to worry about losing my erection.
I really like that first shot with the plug and penis.
Can't seem to find one.

Contributors: jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (6) , Tinker D (2)