Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdresser Realistic Full Head Silicone Female Headgear Cover For Cosplay Transgender LGBT Shemale Mask Male Drag Queen COS
$113.35

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Grey High Waist Jeans Flared Jeans Button Up Jeans Shaping Jeans Bum Lift Jeans Jeggings
$48.39-15%

zentai
New Adults Kids Halloween Venom Symbiote Spiderman Suit Superhero Cosplay Costume Full Bodysuit Zentai Suit Men Party Jumpsuit
$40.99-42%

rubber cosplay
Women Hollow Lace Masquerade Face Mask Colorful Sexy Cosplay Prom Party Props Costume Halloween Mask Nightclub Queen Eye Mask
$14.41-47%

latex bondage
Women Sexy Wetlook PVC latex catsuit Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Faux Leather fetish hot erotic lingerie Bondage Bodysuit
$104.10-14%

larpgears
Adult Unisex Black Latex Long Gloves Opera Fetish Latex Gloves Rubber Arm Long Mittens Fingered Red Gloves
$18.49-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Special Catsuit
(14 Feb 2012, 22:23 )Strappado Wrote: Nah, that's easy: Remove the butt-plug
Rofl2
(15 Feb 2012, 13:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Feb 2012, 22:23 )Strappado Wrote: Nah, that's easy: Remove the butt-plug
Rofl2

...groan.. Rolleyes

MJ
It is hard to believe, but after less than a year, I have finally received the thing. The vendor was not able to supply a reasonable invoice, but it turned out, that the customs officer was happy with a printout of the ebay offer and a paypal confirmation of my payment.

A quick history:

Ordered the leotard in October 2011. Shipment was made in December 2011, but due to missing documents and lack of knowledge, I could not retrieve the parcel from customs, it was sent back to the supplier.
In March 2012, the supplier finally understood, that the parcel was returned and promised to re-send it against the payment of another 30 UDS for the second shipment. I paid, got a promise for May and nothing happened. I kept on communicating with very small to no results until finally, I said, that I wanted my money back. From there, it took another two month until the parcel was sent again, they even made a promise to send a customs invoice by email. In the end, they sent me their company address and a link to a blank form, I didn't get a signature. Last week I received a letter from customs, that they have a parcel for me. In the meantime, I had learned, that the most important paper for customs clearance was evidence for payment and a matching existing offer.

Phew, incredible! Actually, I suspect this business to be somewhat beyond the law. A professional company should have no trouble sending out their products with good documentation for customs purposes, have its own email address (I communicated to a yahoo address) and write better English. The main trouble though was the long delay from order to the initial delivery, the paypal protection had run out by then. I think, I would order again from China or other remote areas, but I would never again accept such a long delay of delivery. The leotard looks fine so far, powdered from the inside and spray-shined on the outside, size looks familiar, i.e. similar to normal leotards that I have. I will try it on later tonight or tomorrow.

I tried to put it on, gave up for the moment. The suit has four horizontal reinforcement "belts" of strong non-stretchable fabric, each going all around the body. I don't know what type of fabric it is, it is inside the latex. These rings connect to the buckles on the back and there is each one D-ring to each side. The leotard is tight-fit, hopefully not too tight. I will have to get my arms into specific positions and then I might be able to close the zipper. I also have to make sure that I can reach the back of the collar, it must be held up when I want to pull down the zipper. The lower part fits perfectly, tight around the legs, tight around the bottom and waist, I won't be able to reach down and touch myself. If everything else fails, I can still cut off the top part above the third belt and keep the lower part as a latex corset. I think, the D-rings on the sides could help me put the thing on. It must be arranged correctly in the front before I will dare to close the zipper. That is to prevent the zipper from breaking. But, before it comes to that, I will have to try zipper opening with another sleeved leotard. Stuck inside this leotard, it would be very embarrassing to call for help, the friend, I had in the past, is out of reach.

If I cannot close the zipper, I could still connect the upper D-rings with rope and try to get some cosy coocoon feeling that way. I could use a self-securing strap and ice. Of course, that is not what I want, to be continued...
Today, I tried again, no better results but a few insights:

The upper strap should be at the height of the armpits. I put the leotard on over my head (two-way zipper, no legs in) and figured that out - top-down method. The strap can be buckled without too much strain, but it is pretty tight around the shoulders. It looks like the next strap cannot be buckled at all. However, when I tried the bottom-up method, I could almost close the same strap, a helper should have been able to do it.

So, in theory, the size of the garment might be perfect. Putting it on from bottom to top, legs first, the third strap from below is in a good position to be closed. Putting it on top-down, the same strap is too high. Stretching the leotard above this strap should make it fit.

The two lower straps are perfect, up to the belly, this leotard fits like a glove! The overall length could be a bit longer, but latex can stretch. Perhaps, I can remove the upper straps. They are attached to the outside, covered with another latex strap. Perhaps there is a solvent that gets them lose without attacking the latex. Perhaps I can even pull them off like that, without damaging the material underneath. I will decide later, and then remove the upper strap first.

I also calmed down about the horrible purchase, perhaps I will order again, with improved sizing. Workmanship is acceptable, sizing reliable (exactly what I expected), the seller only sucks at providing proper customs documents and speaks horrible English. To be continued...

By the way, they have a website outside of ebay: www.micsh.com. They don't sell the more kinky stuff there, but many latex items at nice prices. Don't complain to me, if anything ordered from there falls apart, I only got one item, and it hasn't fallen apart yet.
For the time being, I give up on this leotard, it doesn't look like I can put it on properly. Instead, I will use some rope, feed it through all the d-rings, close it with a slip knot and tighten. I might also try to reverse it, arms back. Eventually, I want to order another one, with more suitable measurements.

I took some more photos, to show, why I don't want to give up entirely.

chinatard.jpg   

The lacing doesn't work, there is too much friction. The last image is the result of 5 minutes of hard work. I forgot to close the second buckle too. The back is wide open, but previously, I had pulled the suit over my head, with the upper buckle closed and the second one from the top almost.

tard2.jpg   

Another view, waist buckle closed here.

I think, the upper half of the suit should be slightly wider. Not as wide as it seems from the pictures though. Probably one inch at the upper buckle, three or four inches at the one below. The upper buckle could be closed, if the suit were pulled up a couple of inches. I don't know, if that is enough for the second one, but as you can see on the second picture, the circumference needed at a higher position is less. I think, with my forearms in a horizontal position, it would be even less.

Ok, this concludes this subject from my side. But I would like to see comments and suggestions from others. Do you agree with my assumptions? How should I take correct measurements?

PS: I think, this suit is much cooler/hotter than a straightjacket.
The link of my very first post works again, all from China, perhaps nice items.
Yes, and I want them all... 😁
(07 Oct 2012, 17:03 )Strappado Wrote: The lacing doesn't work, there is too much friction.
Now after we had a separate discussion on why the SRD does not work, I think that a thinner (e.g. 4mm) slippery nylon cord should work better. Also, if you add extra rings (e.g. thick carabiners) to the D-rings, the friction (across your back) should be much lower.
(05 Mar 2017, 01:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Oct 2012, 17:03 )Strappado Wrote: The lacing doesn't work, there is too much friction.
Now after we had a separate discussion on why the SRD does not work, I think that a thinner (e.g. 4mm) slippery nylon cord should work better. Also, if you add extra rings (e.g. thick carabiners) to the D-rings, the friction (across your back) should be much lower.

I pretty much gave up on this suit, but I might give it another thought. But I don't even know, in what condition it is right now, zipper ok, enough talcum to preserve the material etc.
(06 Mar 2017, 22:27 )Strappado Wrote: enough talcum to preserve the material etc
...chlorinate, chlorinate.... 😉

Contributors: B1u3 (4) , Culmor (3) , Like Ra (15) , madjack (1) , Strappado (17) , Tinker D (1)