Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

qiui
Silicone Penile Locking Ring for Adult Male Delayed Sexual intercourse and Erectile Penile Enlargement Sexual Toys for Male Sex
$95.59-50%

gothic lolita
Cat Ears Anime Lolita Hair Accessories Cosplay Kawaii Wig Gothic Headdress Cat Ears Cute Party Costume Bell Headwear Hair Clips
$3.61-39%

vatine
VATINE Vibrator Mini Vibrating Egg Strong Clitoris Stimulator Climax G-Spot Massager Sex Toys for Woman Female Adult Product
$2.92

transparent panties
Charming Transparent Mesh Women Underwear Ultra-thin Female Hollow Out Briefs Low Waist Cotton Crotch Panties
$35.03-50%

wetlook
Men's Shiny Leather Straight Pants Skinny Fashion Wetlook Latex Trousers Nightclub Party & Dance Pants
$47.07-59%

bondage
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$220.75-19%

leather pencil skirt
Lautaro Spring Midi Black Soft Pu Leather Pencil Skirt Women with Back Slit Belt High Waist Long Office Skirts Fashion 2022
$33.15

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Special Catsuit
I wonder, why important things often go wrong! The parcel is held back at the customs, because no invoice is attached visibly on the outside! It took the customs office two weeks to send me this information. Now I am waiting for a commercial invoice from the supplier, so I can pick it up.

The answer to the first question: Professionals often think, that they are perfect and do not need to listen to their customers. I told the supplier precisely, what to do, and he ignored it. By the way, this is not typical Chinese behaviour, I have seen it from various companies all over the world.
Thats disgusting...
(04 Jan 2012, 20:27 )Strappado Wrote: By the way, this is not typical Chinese behaviour, I have seen it from various companies all over the world.
Second that.
I think, the main problem is the bad English of the supplier, I am not sure, if they understood everything I wrote. In the meantime, the customs office has returned the parcel to the supplier, who has received it aeady. I have instructed him, in easiest possible English, to attach a commercial invoice to the outside of the parcel, then send the parcel again and send a copy of the commercial invoice to my email address.

to be continued...
BTW, all Chinese sellers are gone from eBay because of Chinese New Year.
(19 Jan 2012, 00:39 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, all Chinese sellers are gone from eBay because of Chinese New Year.

Not yet. New Year will be 23rd of January and from that date, seven days are off.
Some of them are off since Dec 28, some since Jan 15. Typical message:

Quote:Hello! Chinese New Year is coming and we will begin our holiday from 15th, January to 1st, February. Your orders will be sent out after we come back from our holiday. If you have any questions about our items, please leave us the message and we will reply to you once coming back from holiday. I'm sorry for the inconvenience which we bring to you. Wish you have a good time on shopping!
Apparently, Chinese are celebrating the new year up to now! Next Monday, I will ask the supplier to give me some news. So far, this story is a horrible mess, but no evidence of bad will. There was a parcel for me at the local customs office and the main problem was, that I could not present them the required documents in time. Of course, the real problem might be the real bad English of the seller!

If I don't get the necessary assistance from the seller, of if he refuses to send the parcel again, I will talk to the Chinese consulate, there is one where I live.
Looks like the next tutorial from you will be called: "How to avoid too much pain in the ass when buying from China".

But so far (fingers crossed) we did not have big problems with Chinese sellers.
(05 Feb 2012, 02:43 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like the next tutorial from you will be called: "How to avoid too much pain in the ass when buying from China".

Nah, that's easy: Remove the butt-plug 😁

Contributors: B1u3 (4) , Culmor (3) , Like Ra (15) , madjack (1) , Strappado (17) , Tinker D (1)