Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
Shiny Satin Glossy Opaque Pantyhose Bright Tights Sexy Silk Smooth Glitter Stockings Japanese High Waisted Plus Size Clud Party
$205.70

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

sexy
Lace Sexy Underwear Set Hollow Eyelashes Lingerie See-through Sheer Bra and Panty White Black Backless Bodysuit Women 2pcs
$3.68-27%

corset
ACELANDY Sexy Corset Lingerie Bustier Women Strappy Bodysuit Lace Push Up Bra Shaper Gather Slimming Breathable
$39.74-56%

transgender
Unisex Rainbow Flag Bracelet Fashion Elastic Gay Sports Wristband Couple Friendship Jewelry Pride Transgender Lovers Bangles
$16.77-50%

wig hair
Smooth Straight 13x4 Lace Frontal Wig Brazilian Human Hair Wig Sale HD Lace Human Natural Hair For Woman Cheaper Wig Jarin Hair
$114.10-63%

crossdress anime
Stasto stand stone Demon Slayer Crossdressing Sleep Doll9 capsule toys Muichirou Mitsuri figure anime Brand new genuine In shelf
$84.62-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Special Catsuit
I was getting nervous, actually, another 10 days only, before the paypal money-back guarantee runs out and I was about to send a reminder and file a complaint with paypal. But right before that, I got news, the parcel is on the way. It should be days now, until I receive it... Of course, only then I will be relieved (and hopefully excited).

Apparently, the company collected orders until the number of leotards was large enough to start production. They should have mentioned that in their offer.
Or they are just too busy with orders. For some small companies the usual delivery time is 2-3 months. For example, Simon O managed to decrease the time to 4-6 weeks.
The parcel has been sent out on 12th of December and is sitting in the import warehouse of DHL since 17th of December. If I had read the mail more carefully, I would have known earlier; they provided a tracking number, which allowed tracking up to the point, where the parcel entered Germany, and I got a new tracking number online, which I tried on the DHL website - it worked too! A few days before Christmas I don't expect quick handling but we shall see...

Unless they sent me a bunch of old newspapers, I will have a new toy soon 😊
Everytime you explicitely wait for a package from DHL they seem to take longer...only when you don't really wait for it, its there the next day...
They can't be any worse than Citylink. I paid for next day delivery (for a non-fetish item, to be delivered on Friday), took a day off work for a long weekend and the van drove straight past my house just after 18:00. I rang them up, 'oh yes, the driver's finished his shift'.

Me: 'Will I get my delivery tomorrow?'
Shittylink: 'Yes, if you pay extra for weekend delivery...'
Me: 'I've aeady paid a premium for "next day delivery" that didn't happen, I'm not paying extra twice...'

They eventually did agree to deliver on Saturday for no extra charge but not until I'd spent twenty minutes on the phone being f$*%ing awkward, I'll never use them again >😟
Thats disgusting...but I think "someday" it'll get the same here.

Was the hotline free?
(21 Dec 2011, 23:15 )B1u3 Wrote: Was the hotline free?

He-he... Good question 😁
It was, admittedly I wasn't charged for the time I spent arguing with them.
(at least, I never saw it on my bill).
Then everything is aight 😉
Well, no, not really.

I took a day off work and wasted it sitting at home waiting for a 'next day delivery' of perishable goods that I'd paid extra for but never happened. And then they tried to con me into paying twice because they'd ballsed up by giving their driver more than he could deliver. And then I had to argue with them, that's appalling customer service.

Contributors: B1u3 (4) , Culmor (3) , Like Ra (15) , madjack (1) , Strappado (17) , Tinker D (1)