Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
CEINTHRONEZ 22cm Embroidery Women Waist Trainer Corsets Slimming Shaper Belt Short Torso Underbust Corset Sexy Lace Up Bustiers
$48.38-55%

crossdresser silicone mask
(C2-038)Top Quality Handmade Kigurumi Silicone Rubber Face Mask Cosplay Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll Japan Anime Role Play
$845.78-10%

headphone sleeping mask
3D Sleep Eye Mask White Noise Reduction Alleviate Fatigue And Breathable Eye Protect 5.2 Bluetooth-Compatible Light Ice Feeling
$99.79-30%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Fun Anime Rabbit Ears Ears Bondage Mask Costume Props Women Girl
$2.50

gothic lolita
Kawaii Bow Lace Wrist Sleeve Jk Lace Fingerless Gloves Gothic Sweet Y2k Elastic Punk Hand Cuff Lolita Girl Clothing Accessories
$87.00-68%

male chastity
304 stainless steel Male Chastity Device Super Small Short Cock Cage with Stealth lock Ring Sex Toy
$54.67-74%

lobudek
Sparkly Blue Rhinestones Crystal Sexy Mesh Perspective Evening Celebrate Prom Party Short Dresses Singer Model Stage Costume
$133.10-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Some Experiments
deleted
(09 Jun 2012, 15:13 )Strappado Wrote: deleted
why?
I can't remember what this was but I don't delete things lightly. I sometimes start subjects, and, while writing, I notice, that it is too boring, I am too tired or whatever. One or two of such subjects were saved aeady and all I could do was to empty the post.
As far as I remember it was quite interesting. Any attempts to reach/achieve something may help others not to follow this route or encourage to test, try and improve. Information is everything.
BTW, I liked you previous avatar. Not that the current is bad, but I always wanted that sleeveless latex body.
(23 Oct 2012, 21:35 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, I liked you previous avatar. Not that the current is bad, but I always wanted that sleeveless latex body.

Thanks, but the image was bothering me, since I cannot use this body. I got a few good bondage pictures of myself by now, perhaps I should start a gallery thread. But don't expect anything soon.

If you remember the subject of the deleted post, let me know by pm. Perhaps I am up to it now.
(24 Oct 2012, 21:27 )Strappado Wrote: If you remember the subject of the deleted post
AFAIR it was about that sleeveless body. I must have a DB backup just in case...
(26 Oct 2012, 18:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Oct 2012, 21:27 )Strappado Wrote: If you remember the subject of the deleted post
AFAIR it was about that sleeveless body. I must have a DB backup just in case...

In that case, it doesn't matter, I said everything in the other thread.

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , Strappado (4)