Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Some Experiments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
deleted
(09 Jun 2012, 15:13 )Strappado Wrote: [ -> ]deleted
why?
I can't remember what this was but I don't delete things lightly. I sometimes start subjects, and, while writing, I notice, that it is too boring, I am too tired or whatever. One or two of such subjects were saved aeady and all I could do was to empty the post.
As far as I remember it was quite interesting. Any attempts to reach/achieve something may help others not to follow this route or encourage to test, try and improve. Information is everything.
BTW, I liked you previous avatar. Not that the current is bad, but I always wanted that sleeveless latex body.
(23 Oct 2012, 21:35 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, I liked you previous avatar. Not that the current is bad, but I always wanted that sleeveless latex body.

Thanks, but the image was bothering me, since I cannot use this body. I got a few good bondage pictures of myself by now, perhaps I should start a gallery thread. But don't expect anything soon.

If you remember the subject of the deleted post, let me know by pm. Perhaps I am up to it now.
(24 Oct 2012, 21:27 )Strappado Wrote: [ -> ]If you remember the subject of the deleted post
AFAIR it was about that sleeveless body. I must have a DB backup just in case...
(26 Oct 2012, 18:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Oct 2012, 21:27 )Strappado Wrote: [ -> ]If you remember the subject of the deleted post
AFAIR it was about that sleeveless body. I must have a DB backup just in case...

In that case, it doesn't matter, I said everything in the other thread.