Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: General discussion (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General-discussion)
+--- Forum: Not So Kinky Shopping (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Not-So-Kinky-Shopping)
+--- Thread: Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever (/Thread-Smartphone-related-things-on-Ali-eBay-whatever)

Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Like Ra - 31 Mar 2021

This phone clamp handle with remote controller can be very useful for phone-photography. The RC can be used separately what is handy.

And another thing for phones: Macro lens for smartphones - I make lots of macro photos. According to the reviews this clamp-on lens is quite effective.

And this mini-tripod and mini-light (or a bigger tripod with a mini-light) or phone/tablet holder/arm will get you all set for ... a self-bondage selfie, for example 😋

Or have a look in Ulanzi web-shop

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Like Ra - 02 Apr 2021

Does anybody in EU need a new smartphone? Just released Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro for ~€200 (with all discounts and coupons) from Spain.

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Like Ra - 13 Apr 2021

(31 Mar 2021, 15:47 )Like Ra Wrote: This phone clamp handle with remote controller can be very useful for phone-photography. The RC can be used separately what is handy.

And another thing for phones: Macro lens for smartphones - I make lots of macro photos. According to the reviews this clamp-on lens is quite effective.

And this mini-tripod and mini-light (or a bigger tripod with a mini-light) or phone/tablet holder/arm will get you all set for ... a self-bondage selfie, for example 😋

Or have a look in Ulanzi web-shop

Aeady arrived! And.... Everything is FANTASTIC!!!! Yes, I have read all reviews, which are very positive (hence I ordered 😊), but having all this stuff in your hands is beyond any expectations!

The macro lens works PERFECTLY on my old iPhone! Very sharp! No vignetting! The hand-grip with RC is very comfortable and pairs immediately. All the lights are USB-rechargeable and do their job properly.

And you feel the QUALITY! Yeah, guys, I'm really ecstatic about Ulanzi! Check them out! You might get some ideas!

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Like Ra - 02 Apr 2022

Anybody looking for a new high-end sartphone? Here you can pre-order OnePlus 10 Pro 5G at 40% discount. 8 hours left. I'd like to have one to replace my old OnePlus 3T (the camera system looks interesting), need to invent a way to convince my employer 😉

RE: Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Like Ra - 27 Aug 2022

(31 Mar 2021, 15:47 )Like Ra Wrote: This phone clamp handle with remote controller can be very useful for phone-photography. The RC can be used separately what is handy.

Ulanzi released a new and seriously improved version of the smartphone grip. The remote control is now USB-C-chargeable! And thee are attachment points.

If you find anything better and/or more practical - please let me know, as I'm going to buy one.

ulanzi-01.jpg thumbnail