Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
New Women Punk Leather Panty Belt Arm Binder Restraint Handcuffs Waist Belt Cuffs Sex Role Cosplay Couples Adult Games Handcuffs
$95.00-31%

anal plug
20cm Pink Glass Butt Plug Hippocampus Anal Dildo Tentacle Textured Sex Toys Vagina G-spot Adult Product for Women prostate
$6.44

deep throat gag
submission O Ring Deep Throat Gag PU Leather Oral sex Fixation mouth stuffed Adult Games For Couples Flirting Sex Products Toys
$2.88

glossy body suit
Japanese SATIN Shiny Glossy Sexy Body Suits T-Shaped One Piece Bodysuits Silk High Cut Sports Tight Plus Size for Women Clubwear
$247.03-29%

zentai
VIPFASHION Reflect Print Cosplay Costume Women Halloween Party Jumpsuits Festival Holiday Zentai Bodysuits Female Elastic Outfit
$19.11

vac-u-lock machine
Fredorch 26 Types Metal Sex Machine Connector Attachments Premium Love Machine Toys Vac U Lock
$10.55-30%

crossdress fetish latex
Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sleep Sack Self Bondage Idea....
I've visited this site a many a time...first post =).

I had a thought while laying in bed thinking about those amazing sleep sacks...

To get into the sleep sack is fairly easy. Run a string to the zipper and pull. Pull the string and snap it and insta stuck. Getting out of course is the tricky part.

Standard ice release method can be deployed here...but with a twist using this...Click! These things have an incredible pulling force.. This one for example is 58 lbs per foot! Some modification to the zipper may be needed to make it a slightly larger footprint for the magnet to catch on to. But once it does, you wriggle your way down until it sets you free. Thoughts?
If it's the front zipper and your hands are not bound behind your back, than it's easy to open & close the zipper.

If the zipper is at the back, than lots of problems arise. It can be jammed, the slider pull can be broken, a "wave" in the zipper/sack (for example, if the sack collar is loose and not firmly fixed in place) can prevent the slider from being pulled down, etc. I don't think a magnet will solve the problems.
In other words:

The method will not work. The collar part of the sack will "bend", thus preventing the slider from going down.

You need two forces applied in the opposite directions:

1- pull the collar up
2- pull the slider down
I agree with Ra zippers do bend over at the top and more than you think.
I’ve been stuck because of this a number of times.

You could try using something to limit the zipper travel so you still get out using your string. Actually if the zipper is not full up then just about any object can be used to push it back down (door handle etc). Best to practice with someone around first 😉

Remember when it comes to releases simplicity equals reliability. Which is of course at odds with the rush that comes from the uncertainty of escape.
How about a pair of scissors on a string, that you can pull into the bag if needed?
(23 Jun 2010, 22:04 )Strappado Wrote: How about a pair of scissors on a string, that you can pull into the bag if needed?

Interesting idea. Needs testing, though. The scissors might stuck in the neck/collar area. A knife with a hole drilled in its handle can easier pass through the collar, but it's definitely more dangerous.
I thought about it again: I think, it is better to wrap scissors, knife or keys to protect yourself (especially your neck) from sharp edges. Also, I think that it will be easier to get that into the bag.

Alternatively, especially when using a latex bag, you could have the ice timer inside, key fixed to a collar around your neck for example. You only have to make sure that the ice cubes don't touch you directly, perhaps keep them in a foam bag, so only the melting water will touch you. But careful once again: The foam might prolong the melting time. On the other hand, inside the bag, it will be quite warm, so perhaps the resulting melting time is even the same then - you should test that before doing the real thing.
i have ordered a latex sleep sack, from Elenalatex.
for my business trip
any advice how to get out ?  zipper on the back ....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 83C34B32-D3A9-4AE2-AEEA-54D1BED24485.jpeg   
(17 Nov 2019, 12:34 )slaafruben Wrote: i have ordered a latex sleep sack, from Elenalatex.
for my business trip
any advice how to get out ?  zipper on the back ....
rope on the runner... turn around and inch away head first??
I was under the impression that Elena Latex had gone?? glad to see they are back!
mmm just looked thats not the same company of old... some of the photos are blatant Cocoon1 rips offs.
and they used to be UK... very clearly not now as they dont even have a GBP price list

Contributors: Elvish_Presley (1) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , Marc (1) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , slaafruben (4) , Strappado (3) , tdguy221 (1) , vanessa_fetish (1)