Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
Swimwear for Women Shiny Metallic High Cut Bodysuit 3/4 Sleeve Open Back Skinny Leotard Swimsuit Gym Bodysuit for Pole Dance
$28.37-43%

telescopic masturbator
HESEKS Male Automatic Telescopic Rotation Masturbator Vacuum Electric Vibration Blowjob Maturbation Cup Adult Sex Toys For Men
$8.30

mouth gag
Stainless Steel Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral Dental Mouth Retractor Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Tool
$169.74-55%

anal balls
Silicone Big Anal Beads Balls Butt Plug Adults Erotic Sex Toys for Women Anus Masturbator Dilatodor Expander Prostate Massager
$4.01-2%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Daisy) bondage and half head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$1003.09-20%

transparent panties
Men's Briefs Seamless Ice Silk Breathable Transparent Ultra-thin Underpants Sexy Men Pantie Elastic Underwear Bottom Shorts Pant
$25.31-35%

male chastity
New Hollow Mesh Cock Cage BDSM Device Metal Ventilate Chastity Cage for Male Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Penis Lock Sex Toys
$78.20-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sleep Sack Self Bondage Idea....
It should be possible to turn around inside the sleeping bag, in order to have the zipper in front of you.

Apart from that, if you push the collar forward from inside, while pulling on a string on the zipper on the back of your neck, the collar might be stable enough.
(17 Nov 2019, 12:34 )slaafruben Wrote: any advice how to get out ?  zipper on the back ....

long string, rope or cord tied to something like a door knob or bed frame.  it has to be long enough for you to pull against it in the direction the zipper is going so take in consideration which way you will be facing each time you open or close it and how much length you will need.  if you're doing it on a carpeted floor, i would put a sheet down to "slither" on so you don't chafe the latex on carpet.  Also, do make sure you have an emergency way to get help, leave your smart phone on the floor with something like hotel housekeeping on speed dial.  It is possible to use your nose to dial if need be.
(17 Nov 2019, 23:24 )ltxrob Wrote: mmm just looked thats not the same company of old... some of the photos are blatant Cocoon1 rips offs.
and they used to be UK... very clearly not now as they dont even have a GBP price list
it is a new website , and Elena is still the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here husband died, and she moved to holland, 
sorry we do not have GPP , euro and dollar yes
(18 Nov 2019, 07:25 )slaafruben Wrote:
(17 Nov 2019, 23:24 )ltxrob Wrote: mmm just looked thats not the same company of old... some of the photos are blatant Cocoon1 rips offs.
and they used to be UK... very clearly not now as they dont even have a GBP price list
it is a new website , and Elena is still the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here husband died, and she moved to holland, 
sorry we do not have GPP , euro and dollar yes
NEW in the webshop 
GBP
Tie a long wire to the zipper. Put a collar around your neck. Tie a sock with ice and a (key-)ring to the collar. Pass the wire through the ring and tie the other end to a fixed object.
To tie yourself: Enter the sack and pull away from that fixed object in any direction. The wire will pull up the zipper until it reaches the ice sock and ring near your neck. Make sure you don't break the wire.
Until the ice melts, you can't pull the zipper down.
When the ice melts, the ring will slip off from the sock and you will be able to pull the zipper in the other direction.
(19 Nov 2019, 17:41 )Max515 Wrote: Tie a long wire to the zipper. Put a collar around your neck. Tie a sock with ice and a (key-)ring to the collar. Pass the wire through the ring and tie the other end to a fixed object.
To tie yourself: Enter the sack and pull away from that fixed object in any direction. The wire will pull up the zipper until it reaches the ice sock and ring near your neck. Make sure you don't break the wire.
Until the ice melts, you can't pull the zipper down.
When the ice melts, the ring will slip off from the sock and you will be able to pull the zipper in the other direction.

thanks  for your help
I've been thinking on doing this with my sleep sack, which I bought here.

I'll be using the string method, and will film it when I do it (likely tomorrow night)
(19 Nov 2019, 17:41 )Max515 Wrote: Tie a long wire to the zipper.

Easier said than done. Too much tension on the wire and it will snap clean off and you won't be able to escape again. Trust me, I know! I got horribly stuck in a darlex sleepsack once!!
Hello from a Frenchman who does not speak English. (Sorry)

Before giving an idea of ​​the scenario with the sleeping bag, I want to say thank you for this great site.

Scenario for the sleeping bag with hood
Put on pantyhose in a single tube.
Put the keys of the handcuffs on the feet of the tights
Enter the legs into the single leg
Entering the sleeping bag with handcuffs
Close the bag
Close the handcuffs behind the back.

For the liberation plan a lot of sport ....

Contributors: Elvish_Presley (1) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , Marc (1) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , slaafruben (4) , Strappado (3) , tdguy221 (1) , vanessa_fetish (1)