Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

faak
Penis cage 10 3.5cm silicone chastity cage 5 free stuck ring lockable chastity belt anel masculino cock ring sex toys for men.
$172.95-54%

inlzdz
Women Lyrical Dance Dress Ballet Leotard with Irregular Hem Skirt Color Block Sleeveless Contemporary Waltz Dance Dress
$215.86-39%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

pueraria mirifica
100% Natural Pueraria Mirifica Powder feminizer tablets Extract breast Enhance Breasts Enlargement cream lobata Kudzu
$23.55-25%

ultrathin pantyhose
Ultrathin Fashion Seamless T File Stockings Transparent Pantyhose Socks Sexy
$28.52-63%

FRRK
FRRK Tiny Chastity with Added Stimulate Silicone Vagina Dildo Men's Chastity Cage Him Lock for Couple Game Cock Rings Sex Toys
$14.98-20%

yizyif
Kids Girls Ballerina Ballet Dance Dress Sleeveless Hollow Back Patchwork Dancewear Shiny Rhinestone Dance Performance Costume
$178.34-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site rendering on Apple devices
I am logged in.
How can I post this if I’m not logged in???

Error has been detected.

I still get the same message, but only on the last two sets of pictures
I can see the the lady with the pretty red lips, but the last two sets that you just uploaded, comes up with the errors.

So, what did you do?
(21 Aug 2020, 16:43 )Tinker D Wrote: what did you do?
Nothing. I was away from computers for several hours. I think it's related to a local cache. You are on an iPhone, right? Can you reload the page several times and wait until it's fully loaded? Then click on the images again?
Tried everything.
Back to forums, reload screen, restarted phone (yes, an I-phone).
Click on image, reload image.
Still nothing.
80s look is ok
Think pink is ok
Pantyhoes chastity is ok.
Everything else is ok, except the last two postings on chokers that YOU up loaded.
So, it must be you, somehow.
Did you change anything, anything at all???
I can see the photos on a desktop, Android, but not on iCrap (tried Firefox, Safari and Crome) even with ModPagespeed=Off.
OK, I have no idea what causes this. Needs more thorough investigation.

Will move the related posts to the troubleshooting thread.
When I point my iPhone directly to one of those images - I'm getting nothing. No errors (also in the site logs), no nothing. Just an empty placeholder.
Let's test...

collars_and_chokers-12.jpg     collars_and_chokers-12-2.jpg   

The 1st image can not be viewed on iPhone. The 2nd one can. And I have no idea why.

I exported the 2nd one in GIMP at 96% using 4x4x4 subsampling (BTW, iPhone has no issues with 4:2:0 either), removed all exif, thumbnail and color info. The file became bigger.

I hate Apple...
You must see a lot of doctors.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings Strappado 1,457 427,837 23 Apr 2024, 12:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (1) , Anne (1) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (55) , molytery (1) , no smile (5) , Poorwhitetrash (2) , Tinker D (18) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)