Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy wetlook Leather Lingerie Black pvc Latex rubber clubwear Catsuit Erotic fetish dress Sex Suit Halloween Costumes xxxl
$25.40-40%

women latex rubber mask breath
Funny Two Layers Latex Rubber Inflate Hood with Breathing Tube Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM188
$60.37-27%

Foreskin Corrector
2PCS Silicone Male Foreskin Corrector Resistance Ring Delay Ejaculation Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men Daily/Night Cock Ring
$2.99-50%

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Hollow Sexy Body Cage Chain Bondage Body Harness Crop Top Top Bra Lingerie Elastic Adjustable Harness Cage
$31.64-40%

sex toy vibrator
APP Remote Control Adult Sex Shop Anal Toys for Women Clitoris Stimulator Nipple Sucker Vibrating Egg Female Plug Sexy Machine
$18.31-39%

wetlook
Womens Wetlook PU Leather Crotchless Bodysuit Open Erotic Crotch Catsuit Hollow Out Glossy PVC Lingerie Jumpsuit Clubwear
$226.97-30%

zentai
Zawaland Halloween Carnival Cosplay Snow Wolf 3D Printed Jumpsuit Long Sleeve Tight Catsuit Costumes Zentai Bodysuit with Tail
$24.67

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissy maids dresses
Hello, now I am well along with my sissy hypnosis programing I need to get a real maids dress, I’ve seen some lovely ones online, superdresses.com have some trully wonderful designs but before I order I thought I should ask if anyone here has any experience with them, I haven’t found many reviews and I obviously trust the good people of likera.

Or are there any other places I should be looking?

Thanks in advance.
(25 Nov 2018, 20:13 )wilsd Wrote: Hello, now I am well along with my sissy hypnosis programing I need to get a real maids dress, I’ve seen some lovely ones online, superdresses.com have some trully wonderful designs but before I order I thought I should ask if anyone here has any experience with them, I haven’t found many reviews and I obviously trust the good people of likera.

Or are there any other places I should be looking?

Thanks in advance.

I haven't tried them yet.

I've bought quite a few from https://thesissystore.com/  and on Ebay from eBay.com store: kostuermcosplay1

The Sissy Store (or any of the other names it goes by) are of high quality and worth the prices. The other on Ebay is generally pretty good, but quality can sometimes be lower (of about 8 I ordered from them, 3 didn't fit right or stitching was weak).

I've even bought latex and PVC maids dresses from Misfitz and they fit great and quality is pretty dang good.
No tried them personally. As it’s not my thing.
But have seen photos from ready2role that Look well made.
(25 Nov 2018, 20:13 )wilsd Wrote: Hello, now I am well along with my sissy hypnosis programing I need to get a real maids dress, I’ve seen some lovely ones online, superdresses.com have some trully wonderful designs but before I order I thought I should ask if anyone here has any experience with them, I haven’t found many reviews and I obviously trust the good people of likera.

Or are there any other places I should be looking?

Thanks in advance.

I bought one similar to this dress from this vendor, Aymcosplay.com, who seems to be selling the same dresses as this brand GOceBaby which is sold on amazon. Another vendor which I have long suspected is also affiliated with Aymcosplay and GOceBaby is fondcosplay.com but I have not bought anything from them yet.

The dress I bought was in black and purple styling but was customized to my size and I also asked them to add the panties/briefs, whatever you want to call it, to the dress so the dress is also kind of like a leotard in that it has leg holes you step into (like the one I linked above) when putting it on. Even with the customizations, I think I had my dress in hand within 10 days from China.

I've linked a pic of the dress I have. In the pic, you can see the maid apron is on it, but it's actually detachable. It also came with removable long sleeves, but I never use them. They don't have a way to attach to the dress, they literally just slide on your arm and stay there with a bit of elastic.

If more photos of my dress are requested, I will do my best to accommodate.

dress2.jpg   
I love the dress. For some reason I imagine a young boy cosplaying an anime girl with blue hair. Just like in various mangas. Last weekend there was a "Fantasy fair" where there were lots of dressed up people from very different age groups. I remember one girl in a typical anime outfit (nothing interesting), but with a perfect make-up and a perfect light-blue wig. I wish I had a photo, but taking one was not possible at all ☹ Now I imagine her wearing this dress 😉
I ordered a total of four dresses. The first one was using measurements that I took myself. After it got here, I would make notes on the sizing. I then ordered a second dress using an updated sizing. That dress fit very very well. I really loved it.
The last two was to fill a fantasy of mine. But it got cooked in the fire as well. It I still have the measurements.
(15 Mar 2019, 02:19 )Like Ra Wrote: I love the dress. For some reason I imagine a young boy cosplaying an anime girl with blue hair. Just like in various mangas. Last weekend there was a "Fantasy fair" where there were lots of dressed up people from very different age groups. I remember one girl in a typical anime outfit (nothing interesting), but with a perfect make-up and a perfect light-blue wig. I wish I had a photo, but taking one was not possible at all ☹ Now I imagine her wearing this dress 😉

Your imagination is not too far off.  As mentioned in other threads, I am also interested "animegao kigurumi".  I have a 3d printer and have been working (very slowly) on my own kigu mask.  Maybe one day I will finish it.  When that day arrives, I will be sure to put up a pic of myself in the dress, and possibly even blue hair with it.

Below is an example of a kigurumi mask -and- specifically one of the ones that inspired me to want to build my own. There's definitely a fetish community within the family friendly hobby.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 locking kigurumi mask.jpg   
(13 Mar 2019, 03:56 )essanym Wrote: I've linked a pic of the dress I have. In the pic, you can see the maid apron is on it, but it's actually detachable. It also came with removable long sleeves, but I never use them. They don't have a way to attach to the dress, they literally just slide on your arm and stay there with a bit of elastic.

If more photos of my dress are requested, I will do my best to accommodate.

Well, I for one would love to see more of your great outfits.
(17 Mar 2019, 03:02 )Tinker D Wrote: Well, I for one would love to see more of your great outfits.

Most of my outfits are latex or leotards (and 1 latex leotard). I only have the 1 dress. I'm working on writing a proper introduction since I never did that and will add pictures of my collection.
www.elenalatex.com we have a maid dress and mask

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sexy sissy clothing and accessories on eBay and Aliexpress Like Ra 69 14,109 04 Feb 2024, 04:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Christina (1) , essanym (7) , Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (1) , Pidstupne (1) , rubpit (1) , Sera_deNoir (2) , slaafruben (1) , Tinker D (4) , vanessa_fetish (1)